wheeeeeee - Drunk Drawing

Status
Not open for further replies.
A

Andromache

Drunk iPad drawing, bitches:
I may ir may not get to finishing the painting of her I started, but I wanted to see what the ipad could do. It's not baad per se

A

Andromache

oh, no, I added the bar. I have the unedited picture I'm using for the painting, which is much harder to do, cause im sober.

E

Element 117

carrying on. Tell me you don't see that look when the tan lines are out!

NSFW

E

Element 117

jedi baby

I almost lost this one. Thank god for mac OSX allowing me to do a screenshot with the Forcequit dialogue box out of the way. Unfortunately, nothing sobers me up like almost losing artwork, so I thiiink I'm off to bed. I have no idea who's kid this is.

E

Element 117

So I finished Shegokigo's painting. Should I post it here and risk her wtrath, or should I take her off ignore abd see if she still wants it? And if she'll give me what I want, of course.

choices for the voices

Dave

Staff member
I'd ask. If it's anything like her real portrait it's only polite. She's usually pretty guarded about her identity (even though she DID show a picture of herself in a limo).

E

Element 117

I'd ask. If it's anything like her real portrait it's only polite. She's usually pretty guarded about her identity (even though she DID show a picture of herself in a limo).
this public statement WAS the asking, my dear. If she doesn't read this thread it's pretty clear she doesn't want to see it. As for posting it here, you know me better than that. :p

Status
Not open for further replies.