When Pink makes this symbol it means STOP!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Dave

Staff member

First off, she's okay! So I feel it's okay to go OOOH! like I would watching Tosh.0.

Pink was doing a concert in Germany and they were having issues putting her in a harness to make her do aerial acrobatics while she sang. But even though she tried to signal her crew that there was trouble, they hit go anyway and dragged her cursing off the stage. It was a hell of a way for the concert to end (it was the last song in the last encore). She tweeted how embarrassing it was from the ambulance on the way to the hospital.

Kind funny in an OOOH! OUCH! sort of way but I'm glad she's okay. I don't like all of her music but she is a talented lady.

---------- Post added at 01:29 PM ---------- Previous post was at 01:29 PM ----------

Embedding denied! Oh well, click to go to YouTube and watch.

"Pink Accident", or "A Crewmember's Guide to Getting Fired and Never Working in the Music Business Again"

I actually kind of like Pink. She came up in a conversation the other day as an example of how celebrities affect style. My friend's wife went to a hairstylist, and when explaining what she wanted done with her hair, the stylist summed it up with something along the lines of "So you want the Pink haircut with [this that and everything else]."

Which is my way of saying that I have nothing useful to add to this conversation.

Oh my god she's just so.... *dry heaves*

I mean... oh god I can't look at it.

uuuugggghhh make it go awaaaaaaayyyyyyy

I'm so far above ever trying to hit it, I'd rather just quit it right noooowwwww!

also, i like her music alright and I'm sure she's a wonderful person.

Status
Not open for further replies.