Where We're Going, We Don't Need Roads

Status
Not open for further replies.
http://gizmodo.com/shoes/
Crushing the far-fetched dream of wearing 2015 technology on your feet though, the shoes won't be power lacing.
However:
Here's the great news about the Back to the Future Nikes: they're being made for a great cause as the proceeds will go to the Michael J. Fox Foundation in the hopes of finding a cure for Parkinson's disease.
Where to buy? Well that's the hard part:
...only 1500 pairs will be made. Even harder is that each pair will be put up for auction on eBay. The auction starts tonight at 11:30 EST at nikemag.eBay.com.

Dude fuck Nike so much... I can forgive the no power latching but the fact that they are virtually unattainable to me because I am a poor college kid that can't drop 2 grand+ on an eBay auction for some shoes pisses me off.

Dude fuck Nike so much... I can forgive the no power latching but the fact that they are virtually unattainable to me because I am a poor college kid that can't drop 2 grand+ on an eBay auction for some shoes pisses me off.
Bawwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwww
Here's the great news about the Back to the Future Nikes: they're being made for a great cause as the proceeds will go to the Michael J. Fox Foundation in the hopes of finding a cure for Parkinson's disease.

Now that Nike knows they can make this much money selling shoes...

Inner City Kids will have to start robbing banks to get their new kicks.

Bawwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwww
IM MERICAN BRAH I DONT GIVE NO SHITS BOUT NO OTHER PEOPLES I JUST WANT MY COOL SHOES.

No but seriously, they could have produced more, and put them for their already normally overpriced price of $200 a pair for fucking shoes, and then auctioned off like 1500 signed pairs and made a fuck ton more money for research and made a lot more people happy.

But if people could buy them in stores there wouldn't have been any reason for people to bid on them, thus defeating the purpose of their fundraiser.

Yeah, I think even if they put autographed ones on auction, they would not have gone for as high as just putting the whole limited run on there. Its pretty difficult to be mad at them for this.

Status
Not open for further replies.