Who are we and who do we want to be?

Status
Not open for further replies.
If you want more of a response from him, maybe you should post more in his subforum.

In fact, there's a cosplay thread where you spammed 300+ likes on when I was in the lead... maybe you can remove those with dislikes.

Just saying. :whistling:
If I knew then, what I know now....

Personally I was doing it as a thanks for all the fine "cosplay" he was bringing in ;)

Rate this Post dislike/really? really?! if you prefer your cosplayers nude!

figmentPez - I guess our conversation with the mods earlier this week meant jack shit to you?

If you're not going to hold to your end of it, neither am I.

fade

Staff member
Why won't daddy and mommy stop yelling at each other?!? Is it my fault they're getting divorced?

Why won't daddy and mommy stop yelling at each other?!? Is it my fault they're getting divorced?
No, it's because mommy was daddy's daughter but they found each other in adulthood so it was ok.

Oh and becaquse you have 13 fingers. So partially your fault.

M

makare

I don't know about curds but baked mozzarella sicks are really not to bad caloriewise. They are also delicious.

ElJuski

Staff member
Look, Nick, I've said this before and I'll say it again--if the focus this page is on your depression, et al, you are both not the only person who suffers from depression on these boards, and several of these people have found successful avenues of treating said depression instead of constantly throwing it up here in these boards. Although yeah, people cutting back on beings dicks is great, and awesome, that's not going to stop you from getting better. You need to get some serious help, man, and no amount of people enabling you here is going to help you do that. And I don't think the forum needs to stop on its dias just to make sure you're not having a--yes, understandable--rough day.

Regardless, I think I have--and many others have agreed--to not be as vicious, whether or not the initial intent was malicious or not. At this point I think people are just five pages in of saying, "YEAH STOP BEING DICKS!" to people who have either stopped, aren't posting anymore, or haven't listened anyway.

So, more pandas and proactive solutions!

I guess so, it was going so smoothly there for a while. The crazy part is that this was all resolved with a nice little bow in private like was requested. I even agreed to "play nice".

All the good that did.

I think it's pretty clear I tried to get him to engage in conversation a few times, instead of doing what got him in trouble in the first place. Don't know why he's gone back on the very thing he said he wouldn't.

I got him to rate my posts "funny". Oh this is too rich.

(I'm just waiting for my next round in the "Principal's Office)

Status
Not open for further replies.