Export thread

Who Does Obama's Mom Look Like to you?

Calleja

Calleja

It looks almost exactly like someone famous to me, but I won't say who cause I want to know it it's an influence sort of thing. Like, if you don't hear it from me you'll see it by yourself.

Philosopher B.

Paul McCartney?

Soliloquy

Yep. I see it too. Paul McCartney.

Heavan

Say, she looks kind of like... A G-G-G-G-GHOST?

Oh, no, wait, that's just a black and white photograph. Still, I'm pretty sure I had a soul prior to looking at that, and 'now' where is it? If phantoms aren't responsible I don't know who to blame, really.

Philosopher B.

Lol, somebody made an image out of it:

Shegokigo

Shegokigo

Yeah, I don't see it.

bhamv3

bhamv3

And in other news, Birthers all over spontaneously combust in glee upon hearing that Obama may actually be British.

Philosopher B.

Lol, somebody made an image out of it:

Actually now that I scrutinize it, the differences grow. McCartney, for instance, looks more like a woman.

Wasabi Poptart

I think she looks a little like Winona Ryder.

Calleja

Calleja

The photo they chose for that animated gif doesn't make the similarity justice, but I couldn't help laughing my ass off the first time someone showed me that.

The problem is they showed it to me saying something like "look, is obama's mom Paul himself?"... I wanted to know if people arrived to that similarity without that push towards it. They did.

Hilarious.

Dieb

Dieb

Yea, I'd seen that picture before and thought, "Man, she looks like Paul", but in other pictures not really nearly as much.