Alucard

Who likes pie?

Cajungal

Cajungal

I frikkin love it. All kinds.

I make the best lemon pie in the entire world and the universe. :p

North_Ranger

North_Ranger

If it's blueberry or apple (from sauce, preferably)... I'll eat it.

HCGLNS

HCGLNS

Never met a pie I didn't like! :D

Rob King

Rob King

I have a hypothesis that birds just belong in pie. I love chicken pot pie. Every Christmas, my mother makes a pie out of leftover turkey. My quest in life is to eat as many birds baked into pies as I possibly can.

Hylian

Hylian

I love pie :D

Koko

Making Pumpkin Cheesecake Pie as we speak
http://southernfood.about.com/od/pumpkinpies/r/bl21016f.htm

bhamv3

bhamv3

It looks like someone...

*slowly lifts sunglasses*

... is discussing pie.

*puts on sunglasses*

YEEEEEAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHH...

And I'm in Rob's camp. I prefer savory pies to sweet ones (though sweet pies are great too). Back in elementary school, when our teacher did an informal poll on which school lunch we liked the best, everyone except me said pizza. I said chicken pot pie.

Philosopher B.

If I had enough pie, I'd bathe in that shit.

strawman

strawman

I love me some pies! My two favorites are

Pumpkin pie
Chicken pot pie

OM NOM NOM NOM NOM NOM NOM NOM NOM

-Adam

Shegokigo

Shegokigo

I frikkin love it. All kinds.

I make the best lemon pie in the entire world and the universe. :p
I'd eat your pie all night. ;)

Terrik

Terrik

Does Pizza pie count?

David

David

Oh that blasted pie! Well soon my anti-pie ray will be completed and the world will be at my pie-destroying mercy!

Cheesy1

Cheesy1

Stop right there, you pie-hating fiend!

ThatNickGuy

Never been a fan, honestly. I do like meat pie, but that's about it.

...no, that's not a euphamism.

Wasabi Poptart

I like pie, but I don't like the crust.

drawn_inward

drawn_inward

A nice crust makes the pie. Just like pizza.

I love peanut butter pie!

And, I too, loves the chicken pot pie! OM NOM NOM!

Rob King

Rob King

Peanut Butter Pie?! I must experience this!

drawn_inward

drawn_inward

Armadillo

1. Cheesecake. It's PIE, dammit! Just ask Alton Brown!
2. Pumpkin pie
3. Cherry pie
4. Key lime pie
5. Sugar cream pie (my parents are from Indiana)

Rob King

Rob King

Peanut Butter Pie?! I must experience this!
Get this man a PB pie, STAT!

http://www.foodnetwork.com/recipes/paula-deen/mrs-salters-peanut-butter-pie-recipe/index.html[/QUOTE]

This is getting did as soon as I get to my kitchen on Monday.

Vagabond

V.Bond

There is this strawberry mango pie that comes from a dutch market near me that is unbelievable.

1. Cheesecake. It's PIE, dammit! Just ask Alton Brown!
This is the truth.

TwoBit

Never been a fan, honestly.
Anyone who's not a fan of pie is an assjacket. A COMPLETE AND UTTER ASSJACKET.

strawman

strawman

Dr. Tran likes pie.

-Adam

Rob King

Rob King

Never been a fan, honestly.
Anyone who's not a fan of pie is an assjacket. A COMPLETE AND UTTER ASSJACKET.[/QUOTE]

This has been empirically confirmed, and peer-reviewed.

CynicismKills

CynicismKills

I like pie, but I don't like the crust.
I agree with this.

Also if you don't like pie you're probably not human.

Allen who is Quiet

Allen, who is Quiet

Anyone who's not a fan of pie is an assjacket. A COMPLETE AND UTTER ASSJACKET.
Ayn Rand doesn't like pie. So theorem: confirmed

figmentPez

figmentPez

I, taking after my dad, only like two kinds of pie.

Hot and cold.

EDIT: Ya know what I don't hate? I don't hate pie.

strawman

strawman

Hot and cold.
So you don't like lukewarm pie, huh?

hater.

It's nice that you respect your elders by serving yourself only after they've taken theirs.

-Adam

Rob King

Rob King

Hot and cold.
So you don't like lukewarm pie, huh?

hater.

It's nice that you respect your elders by serving yourself only after they've taken theirs.

-Adam[/QUOTE]

To the angel of the church in Halforums write:
These are the words of FigimentPez, the faithful and true witness, the ruler of Dave's kitchen:

"I know your pie, that you are neither cold nor hot. I wish you were either one or the other! So, because you are lukewarm—neither hot nor cold—I am about to spit you out of my mouth. You say, 'I am rich; I have acquired flavor and do not need whipped cream.' But you do not realize that you are wretched, bland, cheap, unsightly and undecorated."

Revelation 3:14-17, Halforums International Version

figmentPez

figmentPez

Hot and cold.
So you don't like lukewarm pie, huh?[/QUOTE]

I wasn't even aware there was such thing as lukewarm pie. I know there are pies served at room temperature, but those are usually hot pies. An apple pie, is a hot pie, no matter what temperature you serve it at.

Wasabi Poptart

Dr. Tran likes pie.

-Adam
Made with hickory smoked horse buttholes!

Kitty Sinatra

Pie?

Meh.

ThatNickGuy

I have a strong weakness to cheesecake.

That counts, right?

bhamv3

bhamv3

Pie?

Meh.
The torches are on the left side of the room, the pitchforks are on the right, please no more than one torch OR pitchfork per person please. We barely have enough for everyone as it is. And please remember to return the pitchforks and torches after we're done lynching the pie-haters. And also, please don't forget to put out your torch ALL THE WAY when you return it to the pile. We don't want to cause a fire. Some of your torches were still glowing last time, almost set the whole place alight.

Rob King

Rob King

Pie?

Meh.
The torches are on the left side of the room, the pitchforks are on the right, please no more than one torch OR pitchfork per person please. We barely have enough for everyone as it is. And please remember to return the pitchforks and torches after we're done lynching the pie-haters. And also, please don't forget to put out your torch ALL THE WAY when you return it to the pile. We don't want to cause a fire. Some of your torches were still glowing last time, almost set the whole place alight.[/QUOTE]

Brother bhamv3, if I might address the crowd for a moment before we get on with this lynch mob?

Last time I saw some of you younger folks getting a little overzealous with the pitchforks. Now, I appreciate your enthusiasm, but the proper way to lynch someone is to hang them from a tree. Caleb, if I remember, your pitchfork came back a little bloody last time.

Don't get me wrong, boys. I like a good stabbing just as much as the next fella, and I know how passions can run high when you're in the front ranks, closing in around one undesirable or another. But if you can avoid it at all, don't stab with the pitchforks. They're more for intimidation than anything else, and we need those tools for work on Monday, and I've heard rumors that the health inspector might come round some time this week.

That's it from me, bhamv3, unless you have something else to add ...

North_Ranger

North_Ranger

Enough talk! Let's get the pie-hating bastard!

Biardo

*stabs gruebeard

It was necessary, I swear, he was running away

Dusty668

Gruebeard Pie?

Hmmmm.

Pojodan

Pie is one of those foods that I never crave when I don't have any, am never compelled to buy when seen in stores, but I absolutely die in exstacy over when I have some.

Favorites?
Blackberry
Cherry
Apple

Charlie Don't Surf

The Lovely Boehner

I like pies best when they're thrown in someone's face.

North_Ranger

North_Ranger

You mean creampies?

GAH! Must... not... make... NSFW... joke...

Tinwhistler

Tinwhistler

strawberry rhubarb pie...
yum :p

Jake

Jake

I make a mean cushaw pie. Using a traditional pumpkin pie recipe is nice (the texture is a little different), but I've made variants with chocolate, chai, lemon, and other stuff. I'll have to see if I can score a cushaw this year (though I do have a lot of butternut and other squash starting to pile up).

Hylian

Hylian

I could really go for some green tomato pie right now

Cajungal

Cajungal

Vytamindi

Vytamindi

I remember when CG and I learned how to make pies at Mabel's place. After our quality time spent rolling out the crusts and making everything from scratch, she gave us a decadent sliver of her blue ribbon lemon icebox pie.

Shakey

Shakey

The only pie I will eat is pumpkin. I've actually gotten used to not eating any type of dessert. I'm allergic to nuts and I got tired of "Oh, I forgot I put nuts in that" or "I didn't know I couldn't just pick the nuts out". So I just don't eat dessert/cookie/bar/ice cream anymore unless I make it myself.

Cajungal

Cajungal

I remember when CG and I learned how to make pies at Mabel's place. After our quality time spent rolling out the crusts and making everything from scratch, she gave us a decadent sliver of her blue ribbon lemon icebox pie.
:Cry: Whyyyyyy??? :Cry:

Vytamindi

Vytamindi

:Cry: Whyyyyyy??? :Cry:[/QUOTE]
Because she'd be rolling around in her grave if we bought our pies from that two bit Sara Lee whore.

Rob King

Rob King

Jean Chretien disagrees.

Kitty Sinatra

Pie?

Meh!

Gill Kaiser

I hate pie of all kinds.

Except 'pizza pie'.

North_Ranger

North_Ranger

I hate pie of all kinds.

Except 'pizza pie'.
Destroy the heretic!