Who wants to farm ZG with me for mounts?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Shannow

Staff member
Been soloing it as ret, but always more fun and faster with company, and since it is being removed in Cat, who is up for some old world sillyness and fast farming on the lockouts?

I have been considering it, but I always wanted the Zulian Tiger on my troll, so I may end up trying to solo it on him.

P.S. Also be aware that the blue post said that ZG is being removed as a raid instance. There is a chance they keep it around as a smaller 5-man instance. Also some quests in STV may hint to at least the raptor being attainable through questing. (No mount yet, but the whole questline is about befriending the raptor that becomes Bloodlord's replacement after he is ressurected)

Shannow

Staff member
Yes, I know, but no word on exactly what. Though, from beta reports, its an open area now for fly over, and looks to be quests to kill the spirits of the old bosses.

Either way, instead of jsut soloing like before, going with with one or two others might be a fun time kliller.

When you want, Dave? Shit, we could start tongiht, I suppose.

I also recommend farming Poly:Turtle if one of you can do the pre-quest for Gahz and saving them to sell after Cata release. ;)

Shannow

Staff member
Yeah, that was the other dea...farm up the book and sit on it :) hopefully they dont put it in as a quest/rep reward at cat

Status
Not open for further replies.