why are you here?

Status
Not open for further replies.
A

Andromache

not here, on the forum, per se, but why are you alive? Do you have a reason for existence? A sense of destiny? Purpose?

A

Andromache

//_-

To be tortured on a day to day basis, kept from ever having anything that could possibly make me happy.
you are here to serve my whim, or suffer. I meant the humans that I didn't claim as mine. :p

Not really. I don't really think we're here for a reason or that anyone has a "destiny" or silly stuff like that.

Glad I am here, at least right now.

S

SeraRelm

I'm here to see what comes next and enjoy my life while I can.

I'm also here to remind of the mess you left when you went away.

I am here to make the occasional person laugh and to annoy my fiends and family with logic.

(oh and to feed my cat!)

//_-

To be tortured on a day to day basis, kept from ever having anything that could possibly make me happy.
Honestly... this is exactly how I feel. For different reasons, but the same sentiment. It sometimes feels like my existance serves as but a warning to others. "This could be you, if you don't conform."

I'm here because my mom got into an accident, lost her first child, moved away from and broke up with her then fiance over the whole ordeal and met my father where she moved to. That's some shitty random chance. My never born older sister had to die for my life to have been possible.

I am here because that's just what happened. You can call it chance or God or what have you, but some force, blind or otherwise, put me here. As for a purpose, I satisfy myself with contributing to the evolution of my race by championing what I perceive to be the societal good.

Oh, I forgot to include this, (because every thread is improved by the Melancholy Dane)

Soren Kierkegaard said:
Where am I? Who am I?
How did I come to be here?
What is this thing called the world?
How did I come into the world?
Why was I not consulted?
And If I am compelled to take part in it,
Where is the director?
I want to see him.

W

Wasabi Poptart

I have come here to chew bubblegum and kick ass... and I'm all out of bubblegum.

i am here because my father fucked my mother 30 years ago.

There's no such shit as a calling, destiny, fate, whatever you call it.

life is just a bunch of choices, coincidences and a unhealthy dose of "shit happens"

C

Chazwozel

i am here because my father fucked my mother 30 years ago.

There's no such shit as a calling, destiny, fate, whatever you call it.

life is just a bunch of choices, coincidences and a unhealthy dose of "shit happens"
^^^

Hey me too! Except it was 27 years ago for me. Awesome!

-Snipparoo-

EDIT: Wooo, morning posts... Whenever I write something while having breakfast, It's usually not really understandable...

K

Kitty Sinatra

I'm here because I'm alive, and being alive I want to stay alive and pass on my genes. So I'm here to procreate.

Ross

Staff member
I'm here because of PvP and I found a great community within it's forum.
not here, on the forum, per se, but why are you alive? Do you have a reason for existence? A sense of destiny? Purpose?
:slywink:[/quote]
Eh, I don't really give a damn. I feel as though I answered a better question than the one Crone asked.

The reason why I'm here is the same reason why everyone else is here... I was born, and I haven't died yet.

Status
Not open for further replies.