Wow, way to go Unilever!

Status
Not open for further replies.
meh, can't be too much worse than a cigarette company making mac 'n cheese and/or oreo cookies.

Edit: And suddenly I wonder if this has anything to do with the fact that Lipton Tea, in any form (pre-brewed in the bottle, from tea bag, from instant powder, etc.) ALWAYS makes me ill, but no other tea does...

http://www.unilever.com/brands/

L

LordRavage

Now I have to go out and buy a hundred cans. It is part 17 in my master plan.

(Insert evil villian laugh here) :D

S

Soliloquy

Edit: And suddenly I wonder if this has anything to do with the fact that Lipton Tea, in any form (pre-brewed in the bottle, from tea bag, from instant powder, etc.) ALWAYS makes me ill, but no other tea does...
I love Lipton tea, never has made me ill. In fact, I'm gonna go make some right now!
Best tea I've ever had is Yorkshire Gold.

Lipton is pathetic in comparison.

S

Soliloquy

I love Lipton tea, never has made me ill. In fact, I'm gonna go make some right now!

Lipton is pathetic in comparison.[/QUOTE]

Never heard of it, and if that means I'd have to import it or can't get it in any regular supermarket, I ain't buying it. It's just tea![/QUOTE]

Well, I had to smuggle it in from England, to avoid the tea tax.

Lipton is pathetic in comparison.[/quote]

Never heard of it, and if that means I'd have to import it or can't get it in any regular supermarket, I ain't buying it. It's just tea![/quote]

Well, I had to smuggle it in from England, to avoid the tea tax.[/QUOTE]

Isn't the tea tax simply having to urinate more frequently?

C

Cuyval Dar

Yeah, those bastards trying to charge us taxes on tea! You'd think that they'd have learned after the first time they pulled that shit.

Status
Not open for further replies.