You are all fools. Good luck...

The best April fools joke now would be to introduce a truly remarkable new product and watch people spin out when they realize it's not an April fools joke.

Oh, did they do that? That'll learn me.
Yep, April 1, 2004. No one believed it at first, since before that Google had pretty much been solely a search engine. Also, Gmail offered 2 gigs of storage right off the bat, which was considered an implausibly large number, considering Hotmail at the time offered something like 100 megs.

figmentPez

Staff member
Hasbro and the Hub put this out.
And now I kind of want a series where 5 amazing friends pilot robotic horses into battle, which then form together to make a giant robot. Then one day a sixth shows up with a robo-horse of her own, and she's all mysterious, and no one knows if she's a good guy or a bad guy, and she doesn't really know about friendship....

And now I kind of want a series where 5 amazing friends pilot robotic horses into battle, which then form together to make a giant robot. Then one day a sixth shows up with a robo-horse of her own, and she's all mysterious, and no one knows if she's a good guy or a bad guy, and she doesn't really know about friendship....
Not sure if joking about Green Power Ranger or not....ah!

You know I was genuinely concerned that due to my timing on my arrival it was going to be assumed to be an April Fool's Joke and completely disregarded?

As for something amusing I found, though not necessarily April Fools Related: