You might want to read my blog today

Status
Not open for further replies.
The problem I am having is that Mother's day is less than a week after my parents anniversary so I am stuck trying to think of two good gift ideas that won't break my bank.

I've got ideas on what to do. It's good to remember that showing love isn't all about shelling out money.

E

Element 117

The problem I am having is that Mother's day is less than a week after my parents anniversary so I am stuck trying to think of two good gift ideas that won't break my bank.
there are several ideas I talked about that cost $0.00

The gist is, just make sure to spend time with them, yes?

C

Chibibar

The gist is, just make sure to spend time with them, yes?[/QUOTE]

I would if they are in town :( I might just have to call them and schedule a dinner when they come back.

The gist is, just make sure to spend time with them, yes?[/QUOTE]

I know the main thing is spending time with them. I was not trying to imply otherwise. I still plan on spending the day with my parents but at the same time I would like to do something special but due to various reasons most of them can't be done. The main thing isn't that I can't do little things that don't cost much but are appreciated. the main problem is me cause I would like to do something special but I know I can't. But I know whatever I do my mom will enjoy so I guess I should just concentrate on that.

Status
Not open for further replies.