Your favorite Boner is missing

Status
Not open for further replies.
K

Kitty Sinatra

There's a joke about going flaccid in here somewhere, but I can't find it.

Dave

Staff member
Dude's 41 so I doubt it'll be that bad but he did have a history of depression so you never know. Still, let it be known that had the guy been a child I probably wouldn't be making these jokes.

K

Kitty Sinatra

I believe we're gonna start making them now, anyway. I'd do it right now, if I could figure out how to make it work.

Well, they found him dead, I bet you all feel like asses now.

I know I do because I almost made a thread entitled "Tom Brazelton get's a Boner". My god, I'm a horrible human being, but it's still making me giggle.

Dave

Staff member
I don't feel like an ass at all. I was hoping they would find him alive but all of the signs have been pointing to depressive suicide since he's been missing. I feel for the family, though.

C

Chazwozel

It's all fun and games until you hear his bereaved father give a press conference asking people who are considering suicide to stop and think about the people that care about them, and how their actions will affect those people. I think committing suicide is probably the most chicken shit thing one can do. If you've got two working legs, no medical problems, and a brain in your head, you ain't got it so bad. Look at all these people with medical disabilities that trek on despite low chances and hardships.

Here you go:
That girl has been through 6-7 surgeries just to look normal. Life ain't so bad.

ElJuski

Staff member
I mean, there are plenty of valid, existential reasons to commit suicide; that said, it always is horribly sad--and usually, not the best way out. But I think anyone whose seen / shared some of that twisted headspace which leads to that moment knows the torment; I mean, they chemically ain't right in the body and mind. They aren't gonna be able to think rationally or always count their blessings.

Though, my god, seeing that poor girl really bummed me out...but made me feel better about my life this morning!

Status
Not open for further replies.