Export thread

1 year later, crazy woman still antagonizing dying girl

AshburnerX

AshburnerX

This bitch doesn't know when to give up.

She's lost custody of her kids, was thrown out of the neighborhood, and nearly went to jail for almost running someone over with her car... and she's still at it. It's like Stinkmeaner from The Boondocks was a living, breathing person.

GasBandit

GasBandit

WHAT'S GOOD, NYUGGAH?

Chibibar

This bitch doesn't know when to give up.

She's lost custody of her kids, was thrown out of the neighborhood, and nearly went to jail for almost running someone over with her car... and she's still at it. It's like Stinkmeaner from The Boondocks was a living, breathing person.
Wow. You know, I try to think most people are decent in some ways and some might be misunderstood, but this woman, she is just evil.

Officer_Charon

Officer_Charon

Welp.... time to break out the thermite...

Caveat to this: I will always support someone's right to free speech. Say whatever you want, whenever you want. Just... be prepared if what you say angers folks. In all things, there are consequences for our actions.

Hailey Knight

Hailey Knight

what?

What.

What?

WHAT?

WHAT

How the hell can she STILL be at it? What the fuck? WHAT?

Shegokigo

Shegokigo

Thumbs up for her sticking to her guns and running it well past "into the ground". Her wellbeing/life < continuing her mission.

strawman

strawman

Witness the person who never got past her high school bullying stage.

Biannoshufu

Welp.... time to break out the thermite...

Caveat to this: I will always support someone's right to free speech. Say whatever you want, whenever you want. Just... be prepared if what you say angers folks. In all things, there are consequences for our actions.
can I quote you on that, officer? oh oops, haha just did.

ThatNickGuy

ThatNickGuy

If ever there was a time for Anonymous to attack someone, it would be now.

Hailey Knight

Hailey Knight

If ever there was a time for Anonymous to attack someone, it would be now.
They already did.

And she still had a "Whatever, fuck everyone" attitude about it.

Officer_Charon

Officer_Charon

Whaddya want, she's from Joisey

Null

Null

She's appalling, even by Jersey standards.

Biannoshufu

She should join westboro baptist church, she'd fit right in.

You know, I'm not one for vigilantism, but it's damned depressing when social laws allow bullies like her to keep tormenting a kid. Where's the eighties anti-hero to punch her in the mouth when we need one?

oh right.

Cajungal

Cajungal

How can someone be that way?

Shegokigo

Shegokigo

Where's the eighties anti-hero to punch her in the mouth when we need one?
The police arrest them for being "costumed vigilantes".

Chronos[Ha-G]

The police arrest them for being "costumed vigilantes".
Seriously, someone needs to start a trade school for this sort of thing. "Heroics 115 - How not to be seen." First class starts off with making everyone watch some corny, 1970s era PSA starring Batman getting arrested for talking to the police without having an escape plan.

Don't even get me started on Adam West.

Norris

Norris

She's appalling, even by Jersey standards.
She's from Trenton, Michigan, not Trenton, New Jersey. Not that I really want my home (Detroit Metro Area) to get credit for this cuntmuffin, but I do want it to get credit for the supportive (of the 7 year old) community response.

Impressive that this bitch is still at it. Denial at its most pure - "It isn't my fault all my neighbors hate me and my kids got taken away, it is that bitch with the dying granddaughter!"

Chibibar

She's from Trenton, Michigan, not Trenton, New Jersey. Not that I really want my home (Detroit Metro Area) to get credit for this cuntmuffin, but I do want it to get credit for the supportive (of the 7 year old) community response.

Impressive that this bitch is still at it. Denial at its most pure - "It isn't my fault all my neighbors hate me and my kids got taken away, it is that bitch with the dying granddaughter!"
I wonder what this kid ever do to her? I mean all little girl want to do is trying to live as long as she can. I mean any decent human being would just let her live in peace and die in peace but nooooooo. This woman makes it her mission to make this little girl life more miserable? It is hard enough trying to live day to day, but to endure such blinding hatred from this woman.

It is sad that this woman is still allow to continue this long.

Hailey Knight

Hailey Knight

The crazy woman's kid (who has been taken away from her) wasn't invited to the dying girl's 6th birthday party.

Officer_Charon

Officer_Charon

M-80s in the tailpipes, brake fluid on the hood and roof of her car, guncotton lining the baseboard of her house, thermite the engine block, napalm the yard, plague of spiders in her house....

Fuck it, keep it simple... Black Talon to the base of the skull.

Norris

Norris

The crazy woman's kid (who has been taken away from her) wasn't invited to the dying girl's 6th birthday party.
Exactly. The real target of all this taunting is the grandmother. She's essentially saying "Neener neener, your loved ones keep dying of an incurable brain disease! Suck it, bitch!"

Tress

Tress

Yup. Which is terrifying. I hate living in a world where one small unintentional snub could lead to some psycho bitch down the street harassing a dying child for kicks.

Chronos[Ha-G]

Yup. Which is terrifying. I hate living in a world where one small unintentional snub could lead to some psycho bitch down the street harassing a dying child for kicks.
With 6 or 7 billion people, and more on the way? Statistically, it's bound to start happening more and more. Not that that makes it any more comforting...

Chad Sexington

Chad Sexington

With 6 or 7 billion people, and more on the way? Statistically, it's bound to start happening more and more. Not that that makes it any more comforting...
Wouldn't it stay the same, statistically? I mean, if 1% of the population is going to do X, and there are 100 people, it will happen just as often as if there were 1000 people. It's not any more likely to happen. Unless you think population growth increases the likelihood of sheer monstrous insanity.

Officer_Charon

Officer_Charon

The more cooped-up people become, the less people tolerate being around each other. It's why housing projects, apartment complexes, and trailer parks result in my highest concentration of calls, per capita. The same number of people, spread out in subdivisions, do not result in the same call volume.

Chad Sexington

Chad Sexington

I don't dispute that, but I mean, this woman is exceptional. The kind of enmity that has become engendered here is not the typical response. I don't think this level of unadulturated hatred will be on the rise due to population density. I of course don't dispute density brings its own incredible volume of problems though. I suppose I mean to say this woman probably would've flipped her shit on an apartment neighbour, a condo neighbour, a house neighbour, an acreage neighbour... I really don't think her locale is a factor in her behaviour (unless you suppose she lived in the middle of nowhere with zero human interaction).

Obviously it's not an experiment that can be run, really, and we can't know all the factors, but it does seem to me to be a bit extreme to think this kind of ruthlessness will become more frequent.

Officer_Charon

Officer_Charon

Her locale is a factor, because her neighbors are being polite to her. Were they in closer confines, the might be a touch more militant about it.
Added at: 23:26
But, yes, this woman's depravity is exceptional in it's intensity.

DarkAudit

DarkAudit

M-80s in the tailpipes, brake fluid on the hood and roof of her car, guncotton lining the baseboard of her house, thermite the engine block, napalm the yard, plague of spiders in her house....

Fuck it, keep it simple... Black Talon to the base of the skull.
Too quick...

Null

Null

I think she should just be shunned. She is not fit for polite society, so society should have nothing to do with her. No gory revenge fantasy, just the erasure of her from the lives of those around her.

Mathias

Mathias

At this point I think the family should just up and move. This person can't be reasoned with.

Norris

Norris

At this point I think the family should just up and move. This person can't be reasoned with.
They are a grandmother and her widower son-in-law living with a terminally ill seven year old who needs round the clock care and whose daughter/wife/mother died of the same degenerative disease relatively recently. They live in the incredibly week housing market that is the Detroit Metro Area. They aren't going anywhere anytime soon, I would imagine. The money just doesn't exist to make it happen.

AshburnerX

AshburnerX

A few months from now, we're going to hear about how this little girl died... and how when this woman heckled the father one last timed, he snaps and kills her. Mark my words.

sixpackshaker

sixpackshaker

A few months from now, we're going to hear about how this little girl died... and how when this woman heckled the father one last timed, he snaps and kills her. Mark my words.
I hate to say it, but you are likely right.

Chronos[Ha-G]

Wouldn't it stay the same, statistically? I mean, if 1% of the population is going to do X, and there are 100 people, it will happen just as often as if there were 1000 people. It's not any more likely to happen. Unless you think population growth increases the likelihood of sheer monstrous insanity.
I meant from the individual perspective of someone walking around with the increases of population. If something like this is a 1 in 100 chance (Just for the sake of argument), and you pass by 100 people in the day, you would - in theory, anyway - see this once. Pass by 10 times that amount, and you'd see this 10 times more often in the same day.

Hopefully, the judge/jury is understanding when that comes about. Not that I condone murder, obviously, but this woman's just asking for it.

Shegokigo

Shegokigo

This thread seriously needs some Charlie action up in here, defending her right to free speech and how all these cries of physical pain and death toward her need to stop.

I could use the entertainment.

Chibibar

They are a grandmother and her widower son-in-law living with a terminally ill seven year old who needs round the clock care and whose daughter/wife/mother died of the same degenerative disease relatively recently. They live in the incredibly week housing market that is the Detroit Metro Area. They aren't going anywhere anytime soon, I would imagine. The money just doesn't exist to make it happen.
Considering the family is trying to help the girl live as long as she can can't be cheap. Medical help is expensive. Yes it is terminal, but I'm sure the family is doing all they can and moving is not much an option at this point.

I totally forgot about "snubbing for a 6th year old party" but seriously? man, I hate to see what happen if you owe this woman money.

Norris

Norris

Considering the family is trying to help the girl live as long as she can can't be cheap. Medical help is expensive. Yes it is terminal, but I'm sure the family is doing all they can and moving is not much an option at this point.
I know sir. That was the point I was trying to make.

Chibibar

I know sir. That was the point I was trying to make.
Yea. I forgot we don't have nested quotes ;) It was meant to reply to the other person.

Norris

Norris

Yea. I forgot we don't have nested quotes ;) It was meant to reply to the other person.
Well that makes a lot more sense. Sorry.

Hailey Knight

Hailey Knight

This thread seriously needs some Charlie action up in here, defending her right to free speech and how all these cries of physical pain and death toward her need to stop.

I could use the entertainment.
Shego, sometimes you make me wish I was a woman.

Jay

Jay

Shego, sometimes you make me wish I was a woman.
tumblr_lfacobRJYm1qa6kup.gif

On the topic on this woman, just look at her as she gave that interview. She's a vile, extremely jaded woman who lives on excess. You simply cannot reason with someone who can "as a human being" can act that way. She's trash, deserves nothing but disdain.

PS: I hope she dies a cruel death.

CrimsonSoul

CrimsonSoul

If the father snapped and killed the crazy lady and I got picked for the jury.. I'd try for some jury nullification all up on that shit.

Chibibar

If the father snapped and killed the crazy lady and I got picked for the jury.. I'd try for some jury nullification all up on that shit.
Considering how viral that news is, I don't think they can find any jury that wouldn't convict her.

strawman

strawman

Wow, death penalty for bullying.

This thread is going places!

Chibibar

Well, this is "serial bullying" ;) personally I think death is too good for her personally.

sixpackshaker

sixpackshaker

It is always better when the bully's target commits suicide...

Chronos[Ha-G]

Random side note: this post would've accidentally been posted in the Dr. Pepper thread, were it not for the fact that the forum graciously decided to stop working for a while earlier today. Would've drawn some...interesting stares.

On the one hand - I hate this woman. No, not enough to wish death upon her; if she does somehow die as a result of what she's doing - which wouldn't surprise me in the slightest* - it certainly won't bother me.

On the other hand...Shego's still got a point. As much as I loathe the bitch, she's still a good yardstick for the 1st Amendment. If she can get away with this crap, I'm still relatively safe with what I can say** (Not that I pick terminally ill people to belittle or anything).

*So, who wants to start the betting pool on this woman? 10 bucks says it's within a week of the little girl passing away, with a candlestick, by the father.
**The above footnote is protected by this. Nice demonstration, eh? I thought so too.

fade

fade

I was never entirely clear on the bounds of the 1st amendment rights, but don't they only extend insofar as they don't interfere with the rights of another? That's what things like harassment exist for, don't they?

Biannoshufu

I just liked Fade's post. Streams? Crossed.

Tress

Tress

I was never entirely clear on the bounds of the 1st amendment rights, but don't they only extend insofar as they don't interfere with the rights of another? That's what things like harassment exist for, don't they?
That's the idea. I have the right to frantically wave my arms around as much as I like, until I come in contact with your face. Then I've committed a crime. You can say whatever you would like so long as you don't do actual harm to another person. I think this woman's antics would qualify as emotional harm.

Hailey Knight

Hailey Knight

That's the idea. I have the right to frantically wave my arms around as much as I like, until I come in contact with your face. Then I've committed a crime. You can say whatever you would like so long as you don't do actual harm to another person. I think this woman's antics would qualify as emotional harm.
And she's gotten in trouble for it. She just doesn't care. Fucking loony bitch.

sixpackshaker

sixpackshaker

I hate to be the one to say it, but she will not bully this child any more.

R.I.P.

Bones

Bones

I am not a man of god, but I must admit I hope her soul soul can find rest.

SeraRelm

That report only mentions two things she's done concerning the other family since the initial issue. 1: An overheard phone conversation in which one comment was taken out of context. 2: A Facebook page which the other family doesn't have to look at or care about. I think, based on everyone's reactions, that you're all getting WAY too up in arms over this new story. I'm not saying you should like Jennifer Petkov, but it's hardly a set of actions worthy of wishing her dead.

That being said, I can only agree with Null, should it come to that. Ignore any antics she may or may not perpetrate until they infringe on their daily lives.

GasBandit

GasBandit

Well, she did try to run over another neighbor, and from what I've seen in videos, she decorates her house and yard with gravestones and grim reapers pointed at the girl's house.... surprised the HOA lets that go.

SeraRelm

Wasn't all that stuff from the original report?

Edit: (The gravestones, etc)

GasBandit

GasBandit

Wasn't all that stuff from the original report?

Edit: (The gravestones, etc)
You might be right. I haven't followed it closely.

strawman

strawman

you're all getting WAY too up in arms over this
Wow. We post about the death of a little girl who was taunted for two years and your foremost thought is to defend the person who harassed this child?

Null

Null

Wow. We post about the death of a little girl who was taunted for two years and your foremost thought is to defend the person who harassed this child?
She's not defending them, just saying that calls for the horrid woman's death and that kind of stupid internet vengeance squad bullshit is uncalled for.

SeraRelm

No, you post about a re-visit on a story last year about a terminally ill child who got picked on, the boards go nuts about how someone should die a horrible death over it and my foremost thought is to say chill the hell out. You're feeding on scraps and calling it a seven course meal.

Edit: Null-ninja'd, but again, I find myself agreeing with you.

strawman

strawman

I'm just saying your defense is tacky coming immediately after the death of the girl. You are tactless. Your statement lacks tact. And I'm calling you out on it. It reflects badly on you, as a human being, to defend the bully when the death of the bullied is announced.

Null

Null

It's not defense, Steinway, it's just thinking that baying for the woman's blood is too much. These are different things.

LittleSin

LittleSin

And her's not taking issue with the defence.

He's taking issue with the fact that this thread topic has OBVIOUSLY changed from the necro'd the post to be an update about the girl dying. It isn't about the lady any more, it's about this little girls mourning family and offering prayers or at least staying informed on what happened to the folks involved.

Null

Null

What defense?

GasBandit

GasBandit

What defense?
A good offense!

Null

Null

A good offense!
Yeah, there's nothing like it. (insert remark about football team of your choice here)

North_Ranger

North_Ranger

Can I still say I hope someone decides to shoot her in the ovaries with rock salt, say, once or twice a week? I mean, that's not technically baying for her blood, right?

SeraRelm

Wasn't here in October so this is a "new" thread to me. If you dislike my reply to the previous comments, too bad? I promise I won't wish you get mutilated in some vengeance based rage for doing so.

strawman

strawman

I promise I won't wish you get mutilated in some vengeance based rage for doing so.
Thanks, I appreciate that.

Norris

Norris

Wasn't here in October so this is a "new" thread to me. If you dislike my reply to the previous comments, too bad? I promise I won't wish you get mutilated in some vengeance based rage for doing so.
Ok. Feel free to do so when we increase the suffering of a family that has suffered terrible, heartbreaking losses.

SeraRelm

If you're doing it on the internet, have at it.

Fun fact; you don't have to visit other people's Facebook pages.

Hailey Knight

Hailey Knight

I won't be shocked if we hear news about the bitch doing something shitty to the little girl's grave.