Export thread

51 year old Lost actor marries 16 year old country singer

Chibibar

Well... He doesn't look 51 ;)
As long it is legal why not! (Still creepy to me)

Jiarn

She doesn't look no 16 years old either.

Chibibar

Yea. She looks like a 21 year old something (at least in that pic)

edit: a quick goggle image and she doesn't look anywhere near 16

Dave

Dave

Her music sucks ass, too. I listened to some of it today on the radio and it's autotuned crap. And I mean really, REALLY autotuned.

Jiarn

Her music sucks ass, too. I listened to some of it today on the radio and it's autotuned crap. And I mean Black Eyed Peas autotuned.
That explains it a bit better. Thought I'd help. ;)

sixpackshaker

sixpackshaker

She's mature for her age...
Added at: 18:39
And I need to add that at least one if not both are thinking

MEAL-TICKET!!!!!

GasBandit

GasBandit

Null

Null

Creepy. And Gas has it right for once.

GasBandit

GasBandit

Creepy. And Gas has it right for once.
Some might disagree with me on politics, but nobody can argue with me where image macros are concerned.

General Specific

General Specific

Cajungal

Cajungal

You know, I often think about what makes a good relationship, and in theory, it's true that having similar goals and values can make a solid relationship even if there's an age difference. That said, I am thoroughly creeped out by this.

Piotyr

Piotyr

I generally like the "half your age plus seven" rule for dating. Which would put him at someone double her age.

Chibibar

You know, I often think about what makes a good relationship, and in theory, it's true that having similar goals and values can make a solid relationship even if there's an age difference. That said, I am thoroughly creeped out by this.
I agree, but I am not sure what is the "goal" unless it is "dating younger women" and her is "dating older men"

GasBandit

GasBandit

Cajungal

Cajungal

It's just gnarsty. Gnarsty to the power of gross.

Wasabi Poptart

Best wishes to the soon-to-be-divorced couple!

Jay

Jay

He's as creepy as always.

North_Ranger

North_Ranger

Okay, this is a bit odd in my books... I mean, 16? Honestly?

GasBandit

GasBandit

He's as creepy as always.
Even by himself, Captain NoBrows does look like a freakin' freak. I mean, like fire-and-pitchforks freaky.

Necronic

Necronic

I for one support both of these people as role-models for their respective genders. He has shown me that I too will be able to meet a 16 year old at the young age of 51. And I sincerely hope a girl born 6 years from now will look up to this girl and realize that she can date someone who is almost too old to be her father.

Boosh.

Chibibar

I for one support both of these people as role-models for their respective genders. He has shown me that I too will be able to meet a 16 year old at the young age of 51. And I sincerely hope a girl born 6 years from now will look up to this girl and realize that she can date someone who is almost too old to be her father.

Boosh.
Yea. That only applies if you have tons of money too!! ;)

makare

I'm almost 27 and I can't imagine getting married. At 16 the thought would have made me keel over.

Chibibar

I'm almost 27 and I can't imagine getting married. At 16 the thought would have made me keel over.
Well, you are a sensible lady.

ThatNickGuy

ThatNickGuy

Hey, we're all the same age when the lights go out. :D

Dave

Dave

A guy at work told me he knew he was getting old because he had wrinkles.

I told him my penis must be ancient!

Jay

Jay

Jesus christ Dave.

HCGLNS

HCGLNS

A guy at work told me he knew he was getting old because he had wrinkles.

I told him my penis must be ancient!
Ancient (noun)
Definition: one of the classical writers of antiquity.

Dave's dick, not only making history. It's writing it.

@Li3n

@Li3n

No, that's not creepy at all...
Wait, which one is supposed to be 16?!

GasBandit

GasBandit

Courtney Stoddard would like you to, like, stop, like, bullying people?

sixpackshaker

sixpackshaker

You are only as old as the woman you feel. -Billy Joe Shaver.

Dave

Dave

Her music is so bad they've changed the article from "16 year old country singer" to "16 year old aspiring pop singer".
Added at: 11:05
Aaaaand....here's a link to her music.

http://www.courtneystodden.com/MUSIC.html

Yes, it's giving her hits. Like the traffic from our little site will register.

@Li3n

@Li3n

Seriously, she's 16...she looks like a 30 year old that tried to hold on to her youth through plastic surgery...

Well, at least she was serious about saving herself for marriage...

GasBandit

GasBandit

Seriously, she's 16...she looks like a 30 year old that tried to hold on to her youth through plastic surgery...

Well, at least she was serious about saving herself for marriage...
It's not a diet if it's scheduled to be over after a week.

Wasabi Poptart

You know what really bothers me about this? Because of her age she had to either have a parent present or have a written affidavit from a parent/guardian giving their permission for her to get married. WTF. Who on earth would, in good conscience, allow their 16-year-old daughter marry a man old enough to be her parent?

GasBandit

GasBandit

You know what really bothers me about this? Because of her age she had to either have a parent present or have a written affidavit from a parent/guardian giving their permission for her to get married. WTF. Who on earth would, in good conscience, allow their 16-year-old daughter marry a man old enough to be her parent?
A Feudal Lord.

Cajungal

Cajungal

But don't you understand? She has to go out into the world and make decisions for herself. She's a very special little meal ticke--- flower.

Dave

Dave

Yeah. Let's whore her out to some rich guy and when she divorces him and takes half his shit she can use it to fund her crappy music and maybe make some more cash.

Wasabi Poptart

My father would have shot him.

Disconnected

A Feudal Lord.
sounds like a game of.... thrones

GasBandit

GasBandit

sounds like a game of.... thrones
But here, it's not the Iron Throne, but the Porcelain one.

fade

fade

It's weird how he's the one who looks 16 and she's the one who looks 51.

Mathias

Mathias

The mother approved, and I think the father was even quoted as saying that "Doug is the nicest guy ever!" Also, his new son in law is older than him. >.>

Letting your child get married at 16 is just poor parenting in my opinion, no matter how nice he is.
And if she just runs off with him? What are you going to then?

HCGLNS

HCGLNS

Invade and conquer France. It's been a while.

Wasabi Poptart

Even if she ran off with him, she needed parental permission to get married. If the parents didn't approve, they could have him arrested. The girl is only 16, not 20!

Ravenpoe

Ravenpoe

Her music is so bad they've changed the article from "16 year old country singer" to "16 year old aspiring pop singer".
Added at: 11:05
Aaaaand....here's a link to her music.

http://www.courtneystodden.com/MUSIC.html

Yes, it's giving her hits. Like the traffic from our little site will register.
Oh god my ears!

Does she actually have fans? Do people other than her parents consume her music? I know taste is subjective, but this is just bad. I can't even enjoy it ironically.

Wait... let me try...

There we go.

Philosopher B.

At least Rebecca Black was bad in an entertaining way.

Also, I had no idea you could get married at that age. That's pretty fucked up!

sixpackshaker

sixpackshaker

15 years ago in Texas, a girl could be a topless dancer at 15 with her parents' permission. One school I taught at, half the girls on the drill team were strippers in high dollar "gentleman's clubs."

I've never seen a Gentleman walk in or out of one of those places.

Vrii

Vrii

Okay, so they're married, got parental permission, whatever. Here's the question that's really bothering me: how did they get to this point? Presumably before they got married they had to be dating, right? And if she's living at home, maybe getting picked up from there for dates, her parents had to know she was dating a 50+ year old man long before they were "really in love" or before they knew he was the "nicest guy ever" or whatever the quotes are.

What kind of parents let that happen? How do you let something like this go on long enough to get to the point where you're comfortable with them getting married, even barring how fucked up that approval is? I just...either they're horrible, horrible parents or they knew beforehand that he had money and put that ahead of their daughter's well-being.

...wait. I guess they're terrible parents either way.

Cajungal

Cajungal

Now, now, at a strip club, they say "take it off." At a gentleman's club, they say "take it off, please."

@Li3n

@Li3n

Now, now, at a strip club, they say "take it off." At a gentleman's club, they say "take it off, please."
"take it off, please would you kindly!" :)

figmentPez

figmentPez

"take it off, please would you kindly!" :)
That particular Gentleman's Club is in a very nasty part of town...
Fort_Frolic_Postcard.jpg

Chibibar

ok. Gas, I watch the video and it is pretty annoying (message is good but her voice) she is 16? sounds like 21 and looks like over 30

Ravenpoe

Ravenpoe

ok. Gas, I watch the video and it is pretty annoying (message is good but her voice) she is 16? sounds like 21 and looks like over 30
Really? She sounds 16 to me. Like, really, um, 16. You know?

@Li3n

@Li3n

Really? She sounds 16 to me. Like, really, um, 16. You know?
Nope, stupid people sound like that no matter how much older they got...

Sparhawk

Sparhawk

I find it funny in the video that she seems to call herself "Stodden" at the beginning and then refers to herself as an "inspiring" actress. I couldn't watch any more than that.

makare

She looks like that guy (i think it is a guy) who was throwing a fit about people leaving Britney alone.

Mathias

Mathias

She looks like that guy (i think it is a guy) who was throwing a fit about people leaving Britney alone.
"My breasts are totally 'rill'"

Why on Earth did this guy marry her? I'd fucking be going through a roll of duct tape a day just to keep her from talking.