Export thread

A Gift From Jay

Jay

Jay

Frank

Frankie Williamson

Hmm, when I typed fucking the dog, which is exactly what I'm doing right now (metaphorically) it gave me some terrifying results I was not expecting (but probably should have).

GasBandit

GasBandit

I typed "ovipositors" and got nothing. Dammit.

Shegokigo

Shegokigo

Love that site, one of my favorites. So many fun little things to discover.

GasBandit

GasBandit

Love that site, one of my favorites. So many fun little things to discover.
But no ovipositors! Dammit!

Officer_Charon

Officer_Charon

thatismyfetish.jpg

GasBandit

GasBandit

thatismyfetish.jpg

Ohhhhhhhh yeah baby. Work that.

Officer_Charon

Officer_Charon

untzuntzuntz

(Y'all don't mind the overly-caffeinated Officer, Mmkay?)

Ravenpoe

Ravenpoe

Sooo much... stuff. Normal stuff. Not... demented, deviant, or fetishtastic...

Clear my schedule.

Jay

Jay

Only 8 posts after all this time? Seems like my goal succeeded and many souls have been lost in the interwebs tonight.

Krisken

Krisken

Or Fridays are usually slow on the forum.

Officer_Charon

Officer_Charon

Sorry, was too busy almost shooting a guy to pander to Quebecois. Will R+R later.

Biannoshufu

Jesus Charon.

ontopic: wut.

Krisken

Krisken

Sorry, was too busy almost shooting a guy to pander to Quebecois. Will R+R later.
Atta boy, give 'em hell. Remember, Han shot first too.

PatrThom

PatrThom

What? All this talk about ovipositors and nobody mentions the ichneumon wasp?

--Patrick

fade

fade

And it's ribbed for her pleasure.
Added at: 15:46
(incidentally, ribbed for her pleasure has three search results on that site)

Jay

Jay

Is it because you missed and you're upset?

Officer_Charon

Officer_Charon

Is it because you missed and you're upset?

Sorry about that.. was a busy night.

Jay

Jay

Son, I am disappoint.

checkeredhat

checkeredhat

When I read this last night, I was very tired, forgot Jay was from Montreal, and I misinterpretted this post. I thought you meant that in order to pander to a Quebecois, you almost shot a guy, and that kept you too busy to check out Jay's link. I was very confused.

Officer_Charon

Officer_Charon

One has to keep them supplied with meat for poutine, lest the Quebecois become restless

checkeredhat

checkeredhat

Poutine, atleast, PROPER poutine, has no meat in it.
Poutine with meat in it is an anglophone mutation of proper Quebecois poutine.

Officer_Charon

Officer_Charon

Ahhh... I was under the impression it had ground beef in it, for some reason... probably explained by the fact I've never been north of NYC

Frank

Frankie Williamson

Just fries, cheese curds and brown as fuck thick ass gravy.

The donair shop down the road from my house does a donair poutine which is pretty delicious, they chop up donair meat and onions and mushrooms into it.

checkeredhat

checkeredhat

Home fries, cheese curds (NOT melted shredded cheese, as some places do), and gravy. Some gravies do have bits of beef in them, though. Real French-Canadian poutine is elegant in its simplicity.
Some poutines do have meat, but thats not the traditional recipe. Its an English-Canadian thing. New York Fries (A Canadian fast food place that specializes in fries, and nobody is really sure how they call themselves New York Fries and still insist on being a "proudly Canadian" business) even has a "Poutine" topped with butter chicken.

Jay

Jay

^^^

This man deserves a few likes today for proper education to the masses.

Frank

Frankie Williamson

Home fries, cheese curds (NOT melted shredded cheese, as some places do), and gravy. Some gravies do have bits of beef in them, though. Real French-Canadian poutine is elegant in its simplicity.
Some poutines do have meat, but thats not the traditional recipe. Its an English-Canadian thing. New York Fries (A Canadian fast food place that specializes in fries, and nobody is really sure how they call themselves New York Fries and still insist on being a "proudly Canadian" business) even has a "Poutine" topped with butter chicken.
Does New York Fries even use cheese curds?
Added at: 16:09
Also, anyone that tries to pass off red wine gravy with fries needs to be beaten to death. Gross.

checkeredhat

checkeredhat

Does New York Fries even use cheese curds?
Added at: 16:09
Also, anyone that tries to pass off red wine gravy with fries needs to be beaten to death. Gross.
...I think so? I don't know. Its been a long time since I bothered to try any poutine west of Ottawa.
Back home there was a place that did their poutine with chicken gravy. It was actually pretty good.

checkeredhat

checkeredhat

My friend assures me that New York Fries uses cheese curds.

Frank

Frankie Williamson

...I think so? I don't know. Its been a long time since I bothered to try any poutine west of Ottawa.
Back home there was a place that did their poutine with chicken gravy. It was actually pretty good.
Chicken gravy is generally delicious anytime. Sad fact, KFC does a pretty good poutine.

checkeredhat

checkeredhat

The place back home, I just found out, is actually a franchise. I've never seen any locations elsewhere so I didn't realize. I was talking about Dixie Lee Chicken, which is much like KFC only superior because they also do pretty awesome fish.

fade

fade

Making a note here: when in Canada, don't eat the food...

Frank

Frankie Williamson

And yet our obesity rate is 12% lower*.

*still too high

checkeredhat

checkeredhat

Keep in mind poutine is not exactly a gourmet Canadian meal. Its a fast food item.

Frank

Frankie Williamson

A delicious fast food item.

checkeredhat

checkeredhat

Damn right.

Biannoshufu

And yet our obesity rate is 12% lower*.

*still too high
is that accounting for the per capita difference?

Frank

Frankie Williamson

Actually, when I looked it up per capita, Canada has 16% less.

30.6% to 14.3%

checkeredhat

checkeredhat

is that accounting for the per capita difference?
http://www.nationmaster.com/graph/mor_obe_percap-mortality-obesity-per-capita
Deaths caused by Obesity per capita:
# 5
United States:
10.1071 deaths per 1 million peo
# 6
Bahamas, The: 9.94069 deaths per 1 million peo
# 7
Germany: 7.93391 deaths per 1 million peo
# 8
Spain: 7.83322 deaths per 1 million peo
# 9
Mexico: 7.59866 deaths per 1 million peo
# 10
Malta: 7.52759 deaths per 1 million peo
# 11
Estonia: 7.50188 deaths per 1 million peo
# 12
Israel: 6.85041 deaths per 1 million peo
# 13
Puerto Rico: 5.88085 deaths per 1 million peo
# 14
Australia: 5.72424 deaths per 1 million peo
# 15
Canada: 5.70035 deaths per 1 million peo
http://www.nationmaster.com/graph/hea_obe-health-obesity
Obesity rate by percentage:
# 1
United States:
30.6%

# 2
Mexico: 24.2%
# 3
United Kingdom: 23%
# 4
Slovakia: 22.4%
# 5
Greece: 21.9%
# 6
Australia: 21.7%
# 7
New Zealand: 20.9%
# 8
Hungary: 18.8%
# 9
Luxembourg: 18.4%
# 10
Czech Republic: 14.8%
# 11
Canada: 14.3%
data is a bit old though, from 2003 and 2004

Frank

Frankie Williamson

I'm gonna blame corn.

fade

fade

I'm gonna blame eating a bunch of food and not exercising.

Frank

Frankie Williamson

I think it goes deeper than that.

Krisken

Krisken

I think it goes deeper than that.
Um...

checkeredhat

checkeredhat

I'm really curious where you're going with this.

Frank

Frankie Williamson

I was looking up some shit, but forget it, it's all over-eating.

Wow, did your McDonald's supersize really come in 7 oz fries and 44 oz sodas? That's some madness sized shit.

Krisken

Krisken

I was looking up some shit, but forget it, it's all over-eating.

Wow, did your McDonald's supersize really come in 7 oz fries and 44 oz sodas? That's some madness sized shit.
It isn't called 'Slightlyincrease" size.

Frank

Frankie Williamson

Nah, it's just funny. In Canada, always, when we supersized something we got large fries and a large drink (5 oz and 32 oz) which was a fucking massive amount of fast food to eat at one time.

checkeredhat

checkeredhat

I've heard that the serving sizes in American McDonalds are bigger than here, which is amazing because they're already pretty big.
I can't actually picture what 7oz of fries would look like (METRIC DAMMIT. LEARN IT, AMERICANS) I can picture 44 fluid oz cause I know that a forty is called a forty because its 40oz, and that a venti coffee at Starbucks is called that because its 20oz. I also seem to remember being told that a human bladder can only comfortably hold something like 28oz at a time, so 44 oz.... thats a bit much.

Frank

Frankie Williamson

44 oz is large theater sized drink which I never see anyone ever buy. It's fucking bird bath big.

Krisken

Krisken

Give me the 72 oz mega cup, damn it. I want to have to piss 45 minutes into the movie.

checkeredhat

checkeredhat

44 oz is large theater sized drink which I never see anyone ever buy. It's fucking bird bath big.
I've seen people buy it. Entire families, who stick 4-5 straws in it and share it.

PatrThom

PatrThom

I can't actually picture what 7oz of fries would look like (METRIC DAMMIT. LEARN IT, AMERICANS)
That's almost half a pound of fries, so imagine frying up about 1/5kg of potatoes and burying them in salt.

--Patrick

DarkAudit

DarkAudit

This is a "small" order of fries from the Original Hot Dog Shop in Pittsburgh:

Bones

Bones

jesus, whats the medium and large look like?

is it scary that i can comfortably eat a extra large hamburger, xl fries, a large order of "chicken" nuggets, and a 44 oz drink?

fade

fade

I confess, I usually supersize at McDonalds. BUT, and here's the big butt, Simone: I go to McDonalds maybe, MAYBE once a month. I have the presence of mind to admit to myself that that stuff is bad for me, even though it's tasty.

Bones

Bones

i don't disagree, i get all kinds of "that shit will kill ya" when i go to work or school with it in hand. I try to eat less of it when its my main source of dindin, and eat things that are not terrible for you. whats really killed as of late is a white castle just opened just over a mile from my house.

Jay

Jay

I confess, I usually supersize at McDonalds. BUT, and here's the big butt, Simone: I go to McDonalds maybe, MAYBE once a month. I have the presence of mind to admit to myself that that stuff is bad for me, even though it's tasty.
I haven't gone to McDonalds since 1998.

Ravenpoe

Ravenpoe

I haven't gone to McDonalds since 1998.
That's just because of that night you got drunk and tried to rape ronald mcdonald. The restraining order is still in effect.

checkeredhat

checkeredhat

After the extreme derailing I caused here, I was seriously craving poutine. I got some today at the Toronto Zoo, at "Coyote Jack's". Not bad. Small portions though, so a bit of a rip off, as to be expected from the zoo. Still not great, but good. It will suffice.

Jay

Jay

Come ton Montreal. I owe you one after that awesome drawing you're doing.

checkeredhat

checkeredhat

Oh man, its true. Montreal poutine is the best. My very first poutine was in Montreal (and my second, and my third), and every poutine since then has just been an effort to find that magic again. One place in Ottawa came damn close.
I would love to go to Montreal again some day. I was 12 or 13 last time I went, so I missed out on a lot of the best stuff. I want to go the Montreal Comedy Festival at some point in my life, and ever since I first heard of it, I've wanted to visit Jardin de Tiki.

Jay

Jay

Jardin Tiki? The Chinese buffet?

Indeed the Comedy Festival is awesome. I do have to agree we are blessed every July for 2 weeks with so many comedians in town for the festival.

Gusto

Gusto

At my high school cafeteria, you could order small medium large and team fries.

Team fries were just a cafeteria tray piled 8 inches high with fries.

checkeredhat

checkeredhat

Jardin Tiki? The Chinese buffet?

Indeed the Comedy Festival is awesome. I do have to agree we are blessed every July for 2 weeks with so many comedians in town for the festival.
A Tiki Bar. Unless they are ALSO a Chinese Buffet...

Jay

Jay

http://www.tikifish.com/jardintiki.html

???

It's a mediocre all you can eat serve yourself buffet...

if you want that kind of food i can direct you to heavenly places

checkeredhat

checkeredhat

http://www.tikifish.com/jardintiki.html

???

It's a mediocre all you can eat serve yourself buffet...

if you want that kind of food i can direct you to heavenly places
Really? That's disappointing. I heard they served amazing Tiki drinks., that's all I had heard about it.

Jay

Jay

Wouldn't know really but don't let me ruin your dreams.