Amazing snack/junk food you miss

Status
Not open for further replies.

These are no longer made, and were replaced with the much inferior Pretzel m&m's. I absolutely loved the crispy ones though.

Also, these: http://www.orau.org/ptp/collection/atomictoys/chocolate.htm

Basically a Crunch bar with pop rocks, but for the brief period they were sold when I was in 4th grade, I was crazy for them. I gotta wonder though... why don't the groups that were against it also go after Warheads?

Ok, I got one.

When i was young I used to drink these all the time. Apparently they aren't what they used to be.
This. Concord Grape.

About 10 years ago I came across a stash being sold at Big Lots. They were 20 oz plastic bottles (not the 10 oz glass ones I remember) & only had Cream Soda & Raspberry. Didn't keep me from buying a metric ton of the stuff tho.

Glad to know I'm not the only one that had the NY Seltzers! We used to buy them at the local roller rink when I was still a middle schooler. Ah, nostalgia!

I miss passion fruit Gatorade. It was sold here for a couple of months and then it dissapeared.

fade

Staff member
Jay, my wife is always talking about Gatorade gum, too.

For me it's Charm's Sweet and Sour pops. I found them in a huge candy store, but they were 50¢ each, and looked liked they'd been sat on.
charms.jpg

Also, Twiglets. I know. They're everywhere in the UK. But not here. I have any friends that live over there or visit pick up some for me when they go.

TWIGLETS.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.