Americaaahh, Fuck Yeah!

Status
Not open for further replies.
C

Chazwozel

Yeah, the reputation system's biggest use is for people to be passive aggressive cockbags...or just whiny and juvenile.

---------- Post added at 05:10 PM ---------- Previous post was at 05:09 PM ----------

Also people use it like that arbitrary reputation number actually means something.
You're a whiny and aggressive cockbag.
Also, your 'joke' posts stopped being funny many moons ago.

AMIDOINGITRITE?[/QUOTE]

Much better than some stupid little red box, completely. Unless you really are butthurt about what I said :( :( :( :( :([/QUOTE]

You seem to be the only one who keeps bringing up the rep number on a constant basis, brophalatic -interbrolatic brosphacolous.

Although, I am quite happy with my 66 as it is Mario Lemieux's former sweater number.

---------- Post added at 02:17 PM ---------- Previous post was at 02:15 PM ----------

I touched down in Kuwait on the 4th of July. It's like I never left :)
Damn you, Doc! Stay safe, man![/QUOTE]

Maybe if you weren't so busy being all 'Merican and shit Chaz you would know better. But you were to busy driving your truck with it's hemi and american flag decal.

C

Chazwozel

Maybe if you weren't so busy being all 'Merican and shit Chaz you would know better. But you were to busy driving your truck with it's hemi and american flag decal.
Dude, I try to live my life according to Leary.

Who here thinks Born in the USA, Pink Houses (ain't that america), and Fortunate Son are patriotic songs?

Wait, you're not suggesting that I don't know 'born on the fourth of July' is an anti-war song are you?[/QUOTE]

I think he is implying that those who are patriotic do not think and are blindly patriotic.

Every country on this planet has it's problems. The 4th should be a day where we ('mericans) come together and celebrate our freedom and put aside our differences for a day. The U.S. is a popular target for ridicule. A lot of folks seem to enjoy pointing out our short-comings as a nation, but don't dole out that same criticism towards any other advanced nation.

ElJuski

Staff member
You have too much faith in humanity, as been stated before :p

Sometimes Charleyboy says something purposefully assholeish. But sometimes Charley just says something and people take it wayyyy defensively. I have seen this before.

I know this man.

ElJuski

Staff member
I'm going to give him a piece of driftwood with "The Cure" etched into it. It will remind him of eternity.

M

makare

I hate this thread!! Every time I see it i have to sing the song... and I see it A LOT!!

YOU BASTARDS!

E

Element 117

I constantly have to remind myself that is supposedly a reference to Team America, which I still have not seen. :p
news to me. I just walk around saying it.

---------- Post added at 09:30 PM ---------- Previous post was at 09:25 PM ----------

America. FUCK YEAH!

That's to the square who neg-repped me for the last post.

Status
Not open for further replies.