[Gaming] Among Us (Saturdays at 9pm EST!)

We're going to be missing Terrik and Cobra this week, so it's a good week to come try it out for all of you new people posting.

GasBandit

Staff member
I don't know if I'll make it tonight or not. Got family coming through town that they say they'll be here sometime "late afternoon/evening."

I'll probably come in for a few rounds tonight.
You did well last week! Sometimes I think the hardest part is getting used to people accusing you when YOU'RE ONLY DOING YOUR ASSIGNED CHORES DAMMIT... *ahem* and convincingly lying when you are the Impostor.

Lag death, that's sus.
Don't know how to operate discord, that's sus.
Voting for yourself, you better believe that's sus.

GasBandit

Staff member
Second week in a row I have not been the imposter once. Or is it third? I've lost count.

Last edited:
It loved making me the Impostor last night, until it teamed up with Discord and booted me. I feel so used!

GasBandit

Staff member
It loved making me the Impostor last night, until it teamed up with Discord and booted me. I feel so used!
It still kills me (no pun intended) that when you and snuffles were imposter, snuffles killed me, guaranteeing you'd be voted off the very next meeting.

And then the next time you were imposter, you couldn't kill anybody because I was your shadow, but the OTHER imposter still managed to kill enough people for you to win the game by killing me last >_<

It still kills me (no pun intended) that when you and snuffles were imposter, snuffles killed me, guaranteeing you'd be voted off the very next meeting.

And then the next time you were imposter, you couldn't kill anybody because I was your shadow, but the OTHER imposter still managed to kill enough people for you to win the game by killing me last >_<
Sir, that makes me a great killing partner. Everyone thinks I'm safe, so I keep the groups distracted and my partner can pick off the others. It worked great one round when Anna fell behind, I killed her, and then convinced you all to leave electrical in the opposite direction.

Still miffed Dirona and I missed the double kill. So close!

I mean, that worked out because we had a new person, and everyone slept on the idea of him being the imposter. :p