And down goes Dallas! Giants win!

Status
Not open for further replies.
I don't mean to be a huge asshole Dallas fans, but let's see if the Cowboys win a playoff game.......
Super bowl XXX
Super bowl XXVIII
Super bowl XXVII
Super bowl XII
Super bowl VI

Yeah, I think we can do it. I know it's old history, but it's been done before. There's always the question of whether Romo can win the big game but didn't they say the same thing about Manning? It only takes 1.[/QUOTE]

The Cowgirls will get the shit kicked out of them in the playoffs. Mark my words.

Fuck you Panther fans, we were Giant killers/spoilers long before you. Still feels great doesn't it?

I'm convinced the recent Panther upsurge is due to the rest of the team trying to up their game so that blame for the season will be solely placed on Delhomme. Not saying that's a bad thing. Fox still has some life left in him.

K

Kitty Sinatra

I don't know, man. I'm finding the complaining about people calling the Cowboys Cowgirls far more annoying than people calling the Cowboys Cowgirls.

Dave

Staff member
I hope the Giants, Cowboys AND Packers all roll this weekend. And the Iowa Hawkeyes! It's going to be a GREAT weekend for football!

I hope that the two out of the Jets, Ravens, & Broncos lose and that the Texans beat the Pats.

That way, Houston will get into the playoffs for the first time ever and I'll have someone to root for.

It seems unlikely, because that means the Raiders would have to beat the Ravens and/or the Chiefs would have to beat the Broncos.

I don't know, man. I'm finding the complaining about people calling the Cowboys Cowgirls far more annoying than people calling the Cowboys Cowgirls.
Yeah, it's light-hearted football banter. Getting self-righteous over it is just obnoxious.

It seems unlikely, because that means the Raiders would have to beat the Ravens and/or the Chiefs would have to beat the Broncos.
The Raiders win games they should lose all the time, so it's possible they could beat the Ravens. And the Broncos sometimes lose their minds and play like crap, so they *could* lose to the Chiefs. Who knows? This weekend should be interesting.

E

EsteBeatDown

On behalf of Panthers fans everywhere, let me just say...

SUCK IT, GIANTS!

:lol:
well, at least we were playing for the playoffs. Unlinke you guys, we actually had a chance.....[/QUOTE]

What was the final score again? 41 - 9 I believe?

Oh yeah, you guys were REALLY playing for the playoff's.

I'd also like to point out that the Giants are in real danger of finishing this year without a winning record, as the Vikings will more than likely be using their starters for this game in order to secure their 2nd seed and bye week. That would really sting...

For you, not me. I'm a Cowboys fan.

Status
Not open for further replies.