And nothing of value was lost: Lou Dobbs leaving CNN

Status
Not open for further replies.
That onion article seems to have been made because of the on in the OP... so not really any timing...

GasBandit

Staff member
Hey, we give a lot of ugly things pretty names. How else will people go along with it?
Things like "cap and trade" and "green jobs" and "affirmative action" and "paying their fair share" and "Mr. Geithner has some slight tax problems" and...

Hey, we give a lot of ugly things pretty names. How else will people go along with it?
Things like "cap and trade" and "green jobs" and "affirmative action" and "paying their fair share" and "Mr. Geithner has some slight tax problems" and...[/QUOTE]
You don't want to get me started Patriot Act, Net Protection Act, etc...

Believe me, I'm stopping early. I have somewhere to be in a short while.

GasBandit

Staff member
You don't want to get me started with Patriot Act...
Indeed! It's a lucky thing the GOP was completely kicked out of power in the white house and both the senate and house, allowing for the immediate and complete repeal of the patriot act!

Oh, wait...

You don't want to get me started with Patriot Act...
Indeed! It's a lucky thing the GOP was completely kicked out of power in the white house and both the senate and house, allowing for the immediate and complete repeal of the patriot act!

Oh, wait...[/QUOTE]
Hey, I am represented the only senator who voted against it. Put that in your pipe and smoke it! :D

Status
Not open for further replies.