[Handheld] Animal Crossing: New Leaf

Also, now that I have a T&T Mart, I can order copies of my stuff for anyone that might want it. Doesn't apply to mermaid set or stuff from lucky tickets though.

Also, now that I have a T&T Mart, I can order copies of my stuff for anyone that might want it. Doesn't apply to mermaid set or stuff from lucky tickets though.
I think I dropped a perfect pear in front of your house and borrowed a banana that someone else knocked down. I'm going to open my gate in about 10 minutes.

B

BErt

Klew I like your town name. I didn't realize I had nothing in my inventory when I stopped by, let me know if you still need oranges and I'll open my gate.

I always have trouble with town names, I used real world cities in Wild World. I could use any fruits other than pears, but that can be done later.

Zappit

Staff member
Just found out I had access to pro designs. I've been tinkering around with that for a bit. Gotta get that QR machine!

Klew I like your town name. I didn't realize I had nothing in my inventory when I stopped by, let me know if you still need oranges and I'll open my gate.
You can retrieve anything you have in the train station storage regardless of what town you're in.

Thanks for all the fruit earlier guys. I think all I need now are persinimons. Hope someone makes use of the link tunic.

sorry guys you are all probably beating my pants off now because I havent been able to play more than 30 minutes a day due to work. I will try to remedy this in the next few days.

If you are an HHA member (which I'm sure most of us are at this point) Reggie has a house there today. I went on an ordering spree, not gonna lie.

If you are an HHA member (which I'm sure most of us are at this point) Reggie has a house there today. I went on an ordering spree, not gonna lie.
How do I find the house? The lots are empty, even after I updated my game data. Do I need to go to a SpotPass location?

Do you have SpotPass enabled for Animal Crossing/your 3DS? It should have showed up automatically.

it is enabled, when I check the settings at the start up screen, my choices are leave as is or opt-out, so i figured I enabled spotpass and wifi works

Zappit

Staff member
Anybody know what the blue dot on the icon is for? I've ruled out updates and spotpass data. Did anyone visit my town via Dream Suite?

Zappit

Staff member
Thanks.

Hey, Dei, still looking for that Mermaid stuff? I have come into possession of the chair.

Mermaid set is coming together slowly for me. So far my house is mermaid outside (fence, roof, exterior... is there mermaid tile for outside?) and I have just carpet, bed and screen so far inside.

I'm far enough in to have Digby open the gate for me where I see three empty lots. Spotpass works because I've gotten the best buy exclusive. Maybe it works its way around eventually, hopefully available for more than a day.

I've been working on fairy tale exterior, I have seen mermaid mailbox, roof, fence, door at my nook shop from time to time though. I think I saw mermaid exterior once too.

Zappit

Staff member
Mermaid set is coming together slowly for me. So far my house is mermaid outside (fence, roof, exterior... is there mermaid tile for outside?) and I have just carpet, bed and screen so far inside.
[user]heatherling[/user], I'm going to open my gate in about an hour. I'll give you the Mermaid chair.

Zappit

Staff member
I could take a painting. I don't have any yet.

Edit - Gate's open. Plenty of fruit on the trees, including one with perfect apples.

Awww yeah! Club LOL is opening soon! :D And Kicks opened today! 10 more minutes until I can shop for shoes!

Is anyone collecting gyroids? I have quite a collection building since it's been raining all week.
And does anyone want a fortune cookie Coin prize?

Only Lovely item I am missing now is phone and lamp (and floor??) so if you see it, let me know!
I have carpet! :)