Animated Characters (Avatar of the Week)

Status
Not open for further replies.
L

lafftaff

I'm late to this but I'll try this whole 'avatar of the week' thing. Yay for Reboot!

I say we do a week of hot Kim Possible avatars. I can't be the only one who gets all hot and bothered by naked mole rats. Amirite?

L

lafftaff

Hooray for old school curious George.
No! Nobody should like Curious George. He's too curious!! Who gives a monkey that much responsiblity!? "George, we're gonna leave you all alone in the nuclear missle launch room, but don't touch that big red button" Stupid monkey.

Sorry, I just have a deep dislike for monkeys, but especially Curious George. It's sad, really. Carry on.

T

ThatNickGuy

Done! But I'm wondering. I love Avatar Week and all, but maybe we should make it Avatar MONTH so we have more time to enjoy them?

Anyway, here's mine. Would you like fries with your Darkseid?

L

lafftaff

No! Nobody should like Curious George. He's too curious!! Who gives a monkey that much responsiblity!? "George, we're gonna leave you all alone in the nuclear missle launch room, but don't touch that big red button" Stupid monkey.[/quote]

Preaching to the choir, laff.[/QUOTE]

That made me crack up.

My sister loves Monkeys & for her baby shower we're going with a monkey theme. She had mentioned something about using Curious George items which lead me into a long, angry rant. Suffice to say, I bullied her away form George & instead we're going with a nice, curious-free sock monkey theme.

No! Nobody should like Curious George. He's too curious!! Who gives a monkey that much responsiblity!? "George, we're gonna leave you all alone in the nuclear missle launch room, but don't touch that big red button" Stupid monkey.[/quote]

Preaching to the choir, laff.[/QUOTE]

I laughed. And I admit, I have had the same reaction to the show that you have. But damn it, Curious George is one show that I will sit down and watch with my kids anytime. And sometimes even when they aren't home (usually because I am missing them, but hey, it's a parent thing).

I used to love the books, and I read them to my kids all the time. The books were nothing like the show, no nuclear arsenals left in the hands of the monkey, but it's still good quality shit man.

Love me my Curious George.

Status
Not open for further replies.