ARM YOURSELVES!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Sorry Nick, Sulu wins that fight easy.

If we're playing with swords, count me in!

*snip*
Are you kidding? Inigo is an expert swordsman with his off-hand. Look at the picture, he's not left-handed. He's spent his entire life studying sword fighting.

Sure he loses that duel, but he does so in spectacular fashion.

Sulu has training in fencing, but spends most of his time running the ship or on his other hobbies as well. No way does he beat a trained, professional swordsman like Inigo.

Oh and NEEEEEERDRAAAAAAAGE!!! ;)

Sulu has training in fencing, but spends most of his time running the ship or on his other hobbies as well. No way does he beat a trained, professional swordsman like Inigo.
All the training in the world wouldn't help him against the awesomeness that Sulu eminates. Inigo would probably surrender before the duel began at Sulu's presence alone!

Swords break. Replacements will be needed.

Doesn't matter who's buying, 'cause at the end of the day, I'll be the one...

I like Jen, and I like that pic. Makes me want to do whatever she needs to make her happy Jen again.

Who cares if it gets me shot at, blown up, or alien abducted. I get to hang with Jen? It's all worth it.

L

LordRavage

I didn't want to bring out the big guns for this war...but if i must then I must.

A.K.A.: Gojira

Height:100 Meters

Weight: 60,000 Tons

Tail length: 140 Meters

Regular Abilities: Biting, the up and down tail grabber slam, can survive in molten lava, possible self healing cells

Special Abilities: Thermonuclear breath, energy pulses, ultra powerful spiral thermonuclear breath

Weakness: He is the God damn Godzilla. He has no weakness!

Shego, She Hulk and the fifty foot woman are going to have a tough fight ahead of them. ;)

I didn't want to bring out the big guns for this war...but if i must then I must.

Regular Abilities: Biting, the up and down tail grabber slam, can survive in molten lava, possible self healing cells

Special Abilities: Thermonuclear breath, energy pulses, ultra powerful spiral thermonuclear breath

Shego, She Hulk and the fifty foot woman are going to have a tough fight ahead of them. ;)
My stormtroopers disengage from Tekeo's red shirts, and form up by Godzilla/Gojira to provide him/her/it with infantry support.

My stormtroopers disengage from Tekeo's red shirts, and form up by Godzilla/Gojira to provide him/her/it with infantry support.[/QUOTE]

My Red Shirts pout...adorably. And then start posing for bystanders.

(potentially NSFW if your boss is uptight)

Status
Not open for further replies.