Ask me anything!

Status
Not open for further replies.
What's a neat excel trick?
Interesting question! Let me think about that and get back to you.[/QUOTE]

You know, I can't think of something I'd consider a "neat trick" for excel. It's a tool I use daily (it's practically my go-to tool for calculating anything) - so it's like asking, "What's a neat hammer trick?"

I don't know. I grab it, use it, and never think about the process.

pumpkin or pecan pie?
Pumpkin! I used to love pecan pie when I was a kid, but the texture just doesn't appeal to me anymore. Don't know why.

A great pumpkin pie, however, beats all other pies hands down.

-Adam

R

rabbitgod

Pumpkin! I used to love pecan pie when I was a kid, but the texture just doesn't appeal to me anymore. Don't know why.

-Adam
Have you ever had a Costco pumpking pie? They're pretty good. All their pies are decent.

-Adam
Have you ever had a Costco pumpking pie? They're pretty good. All their pies are decent.[/QUOTE]

I don't know - but probably at some point or another someone fed me costco pie. I remember reading about their pumpkin pie operation last year:

http://seattletimes.nwsource.com/html/foodwine/2008437456_pies26.html

Costco sells one pie for every 300 people in the US for thanksgiving.

-Adam

Usually movies. Try to disengage my brain from the issue by forcing something else into it. Movies are one of the few activities where my attention is completely consumed. Everything else leaves room for thinking. A movie gives me time away from the issue, and usually runs the gamut of emotions so even after bring wrung out from the day, I can re-calibrate my perspective and move back from the emotion of the issue into the logic of it. -Adam

I don't see my own signature. Weird. Maybe it only shows up on new posts? Testing...

Sure enough, there it is. Interesting!

What is the one word that always gets you riled up when used? Doesn't need to be a swearword, could be anything.
Disregardless.

I mean, seriously!

Also boughten. As in "I had already boughten it by the time I found out you got one for me."

Yeah. There's a whole slew of, for lack of a better term, anti-words that just stand out like a thore sumb, and are completely bass ackwards.

It's like fingernails on a chalkboard for me.

/shivers

Oh my God.. "boughten" is absolutely horrendous!

I know! It makes you want to punch a baby in the face!

To be fair, around family (especially my younger sister) I'll purposefully mispronounce words for fun.

Aminal being my favorite.

On the subject of baby punching, here's a relevant picture:

Steinman, there's a good one this guy keeps using in Ghost Hunter Academy: "Coheed", meaning "to form a cohesive group". I'm pretty sure the word he means is cohere: to stick together, and it bugs the hell out of me every time he says it. "Guys, we need to coheed."

Who would win an electric guitar duel to the death, Jesus or Jack Black?

And would it be epic?
I'm pretty sure Jesus would offer to die for Jack Black's wins.

It would be epic if it completely changed Jack Black's life and he wrote a new book for the bible, "The Gospel of JB" which was canonized by not only the christian churches, but also most of the Middle Eastern and Asian originating religions as well.

;-D

Status
Not open for further replies.