Export thread

Asshole cops! Okay, not really.

Dave

Dave

This one is for LeQuack. It's....

KITTY ATTACK!!

phil

phil

first reaction: I'm surprised he didn't shoot it, then plant cocaine on it, amirite?

second reaction: OH HAI! I IZ BAKUP U CALLED IN! KITTY KOP DOES NOT LIEK SPEEDING

third reaction: shit dude, stop kicking it. Just jingle your keys and stomp around or something.

Rob King

Rob King

That cat is looking to get tazed.

Dave

Dave

That isn't as much a kick as a "kitty-scoot". It's a maneuver often used by cat owners. Cats who get the scoot secretly like it and have formed some sort of club.

GasBandit

GasBandit

We secretly switched Officer Smith's normal laundry detergent with catnip. Let's see if he notices the difference.

Krisken

Krisken

haha, very nice! That guy has massive patience.

drawn_inward

drawn_inward

Pretty tame. I kept waiting for him to kick it across the yard. Since it was a black cat, it's lucky it didn't get beat and arrested.

sixpackshaker

sixpackshaker

If a black cat crosses your path...

just how unlucky is that cop now?

Shakey

Shakey

All right meow. Hand over your license and registration.

drawn_inward

drawn_inward

Right meow?

North_Ranger

North_Ranger

It was funny until he started kicking the kitty :( Police brutality! POLICE BRUTALITY!

sixpackshaker

sixpackshaker

Friendliest Barn-Cat ever.

North_Ranger

North_Ranger

Friendliest Barn-Cat ever.
Pussycats and uniforms, amirite?

Espy

Espy

That is ONE persistent little bugger.

sixpackshaker

sixpackshaker

I am shocked the cat was not chip shotted (kicked) into the air and used for target practice.

North_Ranger

North_Ranger

I am shocked the cat was not chip shotted (kicked) into the air and used for target practice.

Ross

Ross

(language NSFW)

Wasabi Poptart

All right meow. Hand over your license and registration.
Right meow?
Meow, do you know how fast you were going?

Dave

Dave

Did you just say meow?

Shakey

Shakey

Do I look like a cat to you, boy? Am I jumpin' around all nimbly bimbly from tree to tree?

---------- Post added at 04:27 PM ---------- Previous post was at 04:27 PM ----------

Am I drinking milk from a saucer?

---------- Post added at 04:28 PM ---------- Previous post was at 04:27 PM ----------

Do you see me eating mice?

David

David

Well it looks like someone... let the cat out of the bag.

YEEAAAAAAAAAH

General Specific

General Specific

makare

Whose cat is this!?
Lol that was so cute!

reminds me of Evil.

IronBrig4

IronBrig4

OH MY GOD! We're surrendering our rights to these FASCISTS! NO! You can NEVER be nice to a police officer! They're out to take your FREEDOMS!

Le Quack

This is a freakin travesty people! Where's all the commotion?! This is serious, why hasnt CNN or MSNBC picked this up yet?

I swear police officers like these just get awa-

Oh, you mean its a funny video.... hmmmm

Laurelai

LOL that is soooo me on a scene if its not bad and there is a kitty (worse yet, a kitten) there. My lieutenant won't tell me if there's a cat there for just that reason.

Rob King

Rob King

This is a freakin travesty people! Where's all the commotion?! This is serious, why hasnt CNN or MSNBC picked this up yet?

I swear police officers like these just get awa-

Oh, you mean its a funny video.... hmmmm
:)

I am so glad you went along with this joke. As much as I might disagree with you while everyone is being serious, you win five points for being fun :p

Calleja

Calleja

CAN I HAZ DONUT?