Attention whore forum: Newest Gun

Status
Not open for further replies.
Ash, the Soviets had special troops set up just to kill Simo Häyhä. They fuckin' blew half his face off and he still went on pepperin' them in the war.

Your pirate sniper makes snowball's chance in Hell look good.

And Twitch... yes, I remembered that. But then again, Simo Häyhä was a frickin' badass. If Simo Häyhä, Chuck Norris and Mako teamed up, every villain in the universe would die out of sudden bout of s*itting their pants.
... it's The End, from Metal Gear Solid 3. Father of Modern Sniping? It's a joke... one you obviously didn't get.

I still say Häyhä would have made him a smoking corpse on the snow and then eaten his parrot :p
Considering The End was 100+ years old, and you could literally beat him by saving during the battle with him and setting your PS2's clock ahead 2 weeks (thus causing him to die of OLD AGE), I'd imagine that's probably possible.

And yes, you could shot and eat his parrot. Doing this during the battle pisses him off greatly.

I still say Häyhä would have made him a smoking corpse on the snow and then eaten his parrot :p
Considering The End was 100+ years old, and you could literally beat him by saving during the battle with him and setting your PS2's clock ahead 2 weeks (thus causing him to die of OLD AGE), I'd imagine that's probably possible.

And yes, you could shot and eat his parrot. Doing this during the battle pisses him off greatly.[/QUOTE]

It also robs him of his spotter. The End uses the parrot to spot where you are in the area.

You may already know this Ash, I'm just putting that tidbit of information out there.

And yes, you could shot and eat his parrot. Doing this during the battle pisses him off greatly.[/QUOTE]

It also robs him of his spotter. The End uses the parrot to spot where you are in the area.

You may already know this Ash, I'm just putting that tidbit of information out there.[/QUOTE]

LOL, Seriously? I never realized the Parrot was the spotter, but it makes absolute sense. I mean, why else would he bring it into battle?

You may already know this Ash, I'm just putting that tidbit of information out there.[/QUOTE]

LOL, Seriously? I never realized the Parrot was the spotter, but it makes absolute sense. I mean, why else would he bring it into battle?[/QUOTE]

The End was making shots that were impossible from his position. Unless, of course, he had a spotter to show him where I was hiding. Eva's mention of his connection with the forest gave away the most vital clue; that his connection also extended to the animals as it did to the plants. And what better connection would he have than the animal he always kept by his side?
After disposing of the parrot by either killing or capturing it, The End was very easy to stalk.

Paramedic also expresses incredulity that the parrot was there in the first place, since that species of parrot is not native to the region.

No matter, however, I became so proficient at that game, that at the second playthrough I was able to kill The End as the soldier was wheeling him away. With my M1911A1.

LOL, Seriously? I never realized the Parrot was the spotter, but it makes absolute sense. I mean, why else would he bring it into battle?[/QUOTE]

The End was making shots that were impossible from his position. Unless, of course, he had a spotter to show him where I was hiding. Eva's mention of his connection with the forest gave away the most vital clue; that his connection also extended to the animals as it did to the plants. And what better connection would he have than the animal he always kept by his side?
After disposing of the parrot by either killing or capturing it, The End was very easy to stalk.

Paramedic also expresses incredulity that the parrot was there in the first place, since that species of parrot is not native to the region.

No matter, however, I became so proficient at that game, that at the second playthrough I was able to kill The End as the soldier was wheeling him away. With my M1911A1.[/QUOTE]

I don't do that, because I actually like the Mosin Nagant rifle you get from him.

Ash, the Soviets had special troops set up just to kill Simo Häyhä. They fuckin' blew half his face off and he still went on pepperin' them in the war.
Are you sure? I thought Hayha recuperated after the War was over, and although he did get better he didn't go back to war... he died at like 95 just a few years ago, no?

T

Twitch

Are you sure? I thought Hayha recuperated after the War was over, and although he did get better he didn't go back to war... he died at like 95 just a few years ago, no?[/QUOTE]
He came out of his coma on the day the treaty was signed. I'm not sure this stopped the man though.

T

Twitch

What War did he participate in afterwards? I'd heard he became a hunter and farmer or something.
Oh, that's what they want you to think. Legend has it that every year around Winter time (Which is all year) Russians could be found dead all across the Soviet Union.

Status
Not open for further replies.