Export thread

Attention whore forum: newest tattoo

Shannow

Shannow

Got my newest tattoo last night. Not that most care, but hell, I figured I would post a couple pics from my phone. Colors arent showing well due to newness and reddened skin, but meh:

Came out even better than I hoped from what I brought in to the guy. Next up, I am getting my back one redone and touched up..then expanded. :rouckout:

Cajungal

Cajungal

:) Neat. Why did you decide on that design?

Dave

Dave

And what design is that?

Gusto

Gusto

Looks like you have a talented guy. :)

Chazwozel

A penis trident!

j/k it looks badass

Dave

Dave

A penis trident!
It does look like the end of a trident. Not sure about the penis part.

Chazwozel

A penis trident!
It does look like the end of a trident. Not sure about the penis part.[/QUOTE]

Well a crab people penis...

Cajungal

Cajungal

Shannow, do you wish you were ruler of the sea?

phil

phil

Or perhaps just lived in a pineapple underneath it?

Cajungal

Cajungal

Or perhaps just lived in a pineapple underneath it?[/QUOTE]

Ooh, I change my question to that. ^_^

Shannow

Shannow

It is from Heretic/heretic 2. I always loved that game, and had a poster of that cover from when it came out years ago. The design was great, and I took it on and the guy took it for a couple days, redid it, and I loved it, so there it is. Only cost me 80.

My good friend has had a bunch of work done by the guy, and it all turned out great. I showed him my Venom tat on my back, and its faded look, he showed me his touchups, and what he could do...I cannot wait to get it redone and expanded with a spiderweb coming off it in black with red shading.

Also, sometime over the winter, I am going to be working on turning the left arm into a sleeve, not jsut the forearm that it is now.

Dave

Dave

I've never understood the ink culture. My body is fat & I have flappy hooties but it's unmarred by tats.

phil

phil

How else are you going to let the ladies know that you are a bad dude :cool:

Dave

Dave

Wag my penis at them from the car window.

Shannow

Shannow

Whenever asked this question, I always answer: Yes.

Chazwozel

I've never understood the ink culture. My body is fat & I have flappy hooties but it's unmarred by tats.
I only have one. On my ass. I wish I was kidding.

Dave

Dave

I only have one. On my ass. I wish I was kidding.[/QUOTE]

What is it?

Shegokigo

Shegokigo

Ah tattoos. The symbol of badassery that I keep telling myself I'll eventually get and keep procrastinating to do.

Nice symbol there Shannow :thumb:

The two I always wanted were the Cobra/Decepticon melded symbol and an Anubis head. *sigh*

Shannow

Shannow

Ah tattoos. The symbol of badassery that I keep telling myself I'll eventually get and keep procrastinating to do.

Nice symbol there Shannow :thumb:

The two I always wanted were the Cobra/Decepticon melded symbol and an Anubis head. *sigh*

I have thought about the cobra/decp thing myself. GET OUT OF MY HEAD

Cajungal

Cajungal

Y'all oughta get matching ones. Buddies for life! :p

Shannow

Shannow

Eh, I have done a different route. I know what I am going for next beyond the expansion/touch upof the venom symbol. Going to have to get that one designed from scratch though

TotalFusionOne

Christ, I feel either bad ass or just plain sad. I looked at that and immediately went "Oooh Heretic!" and couldn't understand why no one else knew what it was from. Either way you, Mr. OP, are the bad ass one.

Makes the Keyblade tattoo I wanted look pathetic :\

Gusto

Gusto

Oh yeaaaaaaaaaaaah. :uhhuh:

Where would you get a Keyblade tattoo? And which Keyblade?

TotalFusionOne

I wanted the Halloweentown Keyblade. I can't remember if I had decided on KH1 or KH2 but it was the one that wasn't all Christmasy. It was going to go down my left shoulder and I went as far as to have it drawn before I backed out.

I went back to get a John 117 Tat as well and the guy said "Fuck no, not unless you let me do your keyblade"

Chazwozel

What is it?[/QUOTE]

Oh I'm never gonna live this down. (although I'm pretty sure I posted this before)

TotalFusionOne

So... What was his name?

Shegokigo

Shegokigo

What is it?[/QUOTE]

Oh I'm never gonna live this down. (although I'm pretty sure I posted this before)

[/QUOTE]

Yes. Yes, you have. :puke:

HowDroll

HowDroll

A penis trident!

j/k it looks badass

I had the exact same thought.

Chazwozel

What is it?[/QUOTE]

[/QUOTE]

Yes. Yes, you have. :puke:[/QUOTE]

Hey hey hey, that ass has seen some rough days. Be nice.

Shegokigo

Shegokigo

That was being nice. :slywink:

Shannow

Shannow

ElJuski

ElJuski

It's not attention whoring if you're showing off medieval dick weaponry. You got a lot of nerdy tats, bro. I'd never get any of them myself, but if the shoes fits, rock on.

As in every tattoo thread, I must boldly proclaim again and again my awesome Vonnegut tattoo. It's still there, and it's still perfect for ice breaker games.

Jake

Jake

You should tell people it's the symbol of the mighty Aquaman Jesus.

Which would also be an awesome name for my next kid.

TotalFusionOne

Haha. Vonnegut. Ice breaker. I get it.

Chazwozel

[/QUOTE]

Well I meant in terms of hitting hard ice, I actually have a nice welt right now. But well played good sir, well played.

---------- Post added at 11:15 AM ---------- Previous post was at 11:14 AM ----------

That was being nice. :slywink:
I have a nice ass thank you very much. :humph:

ElJuski

ElJuski

Haha. Vonnegut. Ice breaker. I get it.
*eye brow raise* ?

TotalFusionOne

drawn_inward

drawn_inward

Is the Vonnegut one a quote?

And, Shannow, it does look like a trident. I dub thee, Sir Shannow, Chicken of the Sea!

:wishes for a cool tat:

Shegokigo

Shegokigo

You know, I looked and stared. I concentrated and I just don't see the phallicness that some are claiming, I think that speaks volumes about those who see it....

ElJuski

ElJuski

Ohhh Ice Nine. YESSSS, all right all right.

And no, its Vonnegut's doodle of what an asshole looks like.

Chazwozel

You know, I looked and stared. I concentrated and I just don't see the phallicness that some are claiming, I think that speaks volumes about those who see it....
I think my logic of thought that correlates it is,

which links to this:

Silver Jelly

Silver Jelly

Pretty cool!

My first thought, thoug, was that it looked like the tatoo a "cool", "extreme" reimagining of Popeye could have on his forearms.

And, as some of us are sharing tattoo projects too, I'll say what I always say: If I ever get a tatoo, it will either be my nutritional information (if I ever could get it accurate), some handling instructions like if I was a sweater or something or a little simple text that says "made in China".

drawn_inward

drawn_inward

Ohhh Ice Nine. YESSSS, all right all right.

And no, its Vonnegut's doodle of what an asshole looks like.
Oh, yeah, I remember from the previous tat thread. *

Shannow

Shannow

You should tell people it's the symbol of the mighty Aquaman Jesus.

Which would also be an awesome name for my next kid.
Agreed, thats a great name. Actually, I think it should be an Indie Rock band name.

[/quote]

Well I meant in terms of hitting hard ice, I actually have a nice welt right now. But well played good sir, well played.

[/QUOTE]

hahahahahahah, you left that one right there, i had to take it.

Shannow

Shannow

Corinthian

drawn_inward

drawn_inward

Doric

@Li3n

@Li3n

It says that we're not man-hating lesbians?! (as opposed to easter bunnies or santa clauses)... ;)

Shegokigo

Shegokigo

It says that we're not man-hating lesbians?! (as opposed to easter bunnies or santa clauses)... ;)[/QUOTE]

You're the ones seeing penii' where there are none. :noidea:

@Li3n

@Li3n

You're the ones seeing penii' where there are none. :noidea:
GO AND SEE CHASING AMY RIGHT NOW...

Minor spoiler, watch the movie, it's better that way:
we're all obviously secretly gay

Shegokigo

Shegokigo

I actually can't stand that movie, thanks.

@Li3n

@Li3n

the stuff with banky was hilarious... how can anyone not like that...

Shegokigo

Shegokigo

I think my reasons would be obvious enough not requiring explanation.

@Li3n

@Li3n

I think my reasons would be obvious enough not requiring explanation.
You find bisexuals icky?! :p

Shegokigo

Shegokigo

I find the entire movie, pretty much, not funny.

@Li3n

@Li3n

Yeah, i'll stick with the bi thing...

Shegokigo

Shegokigo

Why? I've dated quite a few bi-girls in the past. I also know quite a few as aquaintices.

I just didn't like the entire premise of the movie. (She wasn't claiming to be bi at any point)

@Li3n

@Li3n

Why? I've dated quite a few bi-girls in the past. I also know quite a few as aquaintices.
Coz it's funny... can't talk about that movie without making jokes, sorry

I just didn't like the entire premise of the movie. (She wasn't claiming to be bi at any point)
Yeah she was... the whole part about saying how she fit in easier as gay, and the fact that she had sex with men before etc... but that's besides the point...

How is this not funny:

LAUGH DAMMIT, LAUGH...

LittleSin

LittleSin

I have two tattoos...althoough one is faded to shit. Red ink is hard to keep. :(

Maybe I'll have Steve take a few pictures when I go to get in the shower.

Cajungal

Cajungal

I kind of want to change the title to read "attention, whore forum." That's how I keep reading it.

Shegokigo

Shegokigo

Yeah she was... the whole part about saying how she fit in easier as gay, and the fact that she had sex with men before etc... but that's besides the point...

How is this not funny:

LAUGH DAMMIT, LAUGH...[/QUOTE]

Thing is, I was laughing at that point. I enjoyed the film all the way up until they started insisting that all a lesbian needs is a deep dicking to flip sides.

Did I really have to spell it out?

@Li3n

@Li3n

Thing is, I was laughing at that point. I enjoyed the film all the way up until they started insisting that all a lesbian needs is a deep dicking to flip sides.

Did I really have to spell it out?
Did you watch it till the end... coz that spoiler was about banky...

Shannow

Shannow

I too, disliked that movie.

@Li3n

@Li3n

With a penis tattoo'd on your forearm that makes sense... :p

rabbitgod

I have a tattoo, it's a tiger and looks really out of place on my back. I intended to keep expanding it so that the whole thing made sense, but never did. Mostly out of lazyness.

I like to say that it's because I give blood and there's a grace period after tattoos, but it's probably the lazyness.

Shannow

Shannow

With a penis tattoo'd on your forearm that makes sense... :p[/QUOTE]

Whatever gets you off, there, fa.... insult I cannot say.

:pud:

Krisken

Krisken

How is this not funny:

LAUGH DAMMIT, LAUGH...[/quote]

Did I really have to spell it out?[/QUOTE]
Kevin Smith actually explains this in An Evening With Kevin Smith. The comment is made by Banky, the idiot of the movie, who is always wrong. It was his way of showing that by using the character who is always wrong, it deflates the argument made by some that all lesbians need is a deep dicking.

You probably knew that though.

@Li3n

@Li3n

@Krisken

Spoilsport...

Also, Banky is in the closet, there's a cut scene in Jay&SilentBob that confirms him as gay

Whatever gets you off, there, fa.... insult I cannot say.
Don't want to offend the Harley owning community i guess...

Shannow

Shannow

Oh, how topical of you!

Krisken

Krisken

@Krisken

Spoilsport...

Also, Banky is in the closet, there's a cut scene in Jay&SilentBob that confirms him as gay
Uh, yeah, I've seen it. Quite a few times, actually.

@Li3n

@Li3n

That was more of a completion to what you said...

Shannow

Shannow

I am trailing of here...

@Li3n

@Li3n

Oh, how topical of you![/QUOTE]

Just saw it... and couldn't come up with anything better.

BTW, cool tattoo...

Shannow

Shannow

I was just fuckin with ya. But thanks for the compliment...

@Li3n

@Li3n

If you weren't i would have been disappointed...

And the tattoo comment was also meant as a sorry for the derail...

Shannow

Shannow

@Li3n

@Li3n

Ah... bad memories of my brother "being into" metal (peer pressure is a great thing)... do not want.

Shannow

Shannow

There are no bad memories of good metal.

---------- Post added at 02:51 PM ---------- Previous post was at 02:51 PM ----------

WTF...the google ad up top is for tattoo lovers.

@Li3n

@Li3n

There are no bad memories of good metal.
Not the music, but the name... brains are weird things.

Shegokigo

Shegokigo

Kevin Smith actually explains this in An Evening With Kevin Smith. The comment is made by Banky, the idiot of the movie, who is always wrong. It was his way of showing that by using the character who is always wrong, it deflates the argument made by some that all lesbians need is a deep dicking.

You probably knew that though.
Yet that was exactly the message the movie itself gets across. :eek:rly:

ElJuski

ElJuski

No wait...no. The point is that lesbians DON'T need a deep dicking, if there was a character whose purpose is to point out the absurdity and stupidity of the claim.

Just because something is said at face value does not reflect the intent or subtext of the film.

Shegokigo

Shegokigo

I'm not talking about the quote Banky made, I'm talking about the entire point of the movie and all it's context inbetween.

Vytamindi

Vytamindi

I didn't like it because that girl who played Amy (wasn't she also in Biodome?) gets on my nerves...

@Li3n

@Li3n

I'm not talking about the quote Banky made, I'm talking about the entire point of the movie and all it's context inbetween.
Again, Fingercuffs...

Frank

Frankie Williamson

I don't really see much phallic about Shannow's tattoo. Now, for unintentionally ultra phallic tattoos, nothing beats Brock fuckin' Lesnar's veiny dick sword.

TotalFusionOne

The... Entire point of the movie being a bisexual girl finding out that love can conquer perceived sexual stereotypes? That guys who thinks girl / girl action is just hot sometimes have to deal with the reality of the situation? That it's okay to be a close minded bigot as long as you have a good heart and don't do anything besides use words about it?

Which... Point are you talking about? I mean, from what I've read you don't seem like the type who instantly assumes that all sexuality is the same. You seem a bit more intelligent than that. I know some people who are as close-minded about their ideas of lesbianism as Conservative Christians are about Heterosexuality in that they don't believe it's okay for a "Lesbian" to become "Straight" and feel the need to chastise someone for just picking their own sexuality instead of letting some group of people prescribe it to them.

Shannow

Shannow

anyone artistically inclined want to help me get sketches done for my next one? :cool:

Vytamindi

Vytamindi

anyone artistically inclined want to help me get sketches done for my next one? :cool:

No. No. *holds finger to your lips*

YOU'RE WELCOME

Shannow

Shannow

Hahahahahahahahahahaha. Thats great.

Though, i already have a Dr. Doom tat. It was the first one I got like 4 years ago :doom:

ElJuski

ElJuski

yeah dunno why I did this but I did.

[/URL][/img]

Shannow

Shannow

it cant finish Doom! Stopped by his armor's force field! :doom:

ElJuski

ElJuski

Yeah but my thing...is like...a pirahnna plant fucked a clown...or...something. :(

You're right what was I thinking!

---------- Post added at 05:23 PM ---------- Previous post was at 05:22 PM ----------

also pics or it didn't happen

Vytamindi

Vytamindi

ElJuski

ElJuski

OH. MY. LAWD.

Vytamindi

Vytamindi

Juski 8==> :hail: :humble:<===8 Me

Gusto

Gusto

Ilovethisthreadsomuch.

ElJuski

ElJuski

why is there a pointy dick going in my ass

Vytamindi

Vytamindi

The dick gives it flavor..

...and belongs in your ass anyway.

Captain Phil

I got a tattoo the about a week ago, my friend keeps saying its very feminine.

He said I should have gotten the male ethernet jack.....I informed him that would be like getting a dick tattooed on me and no thanks. Plus an Ethernet port is far more nerdy

(yes i know the lines crooked and the top doesn't match the other side...and there's 9 pins instead of 8.)

Rob King

Rob King

I was thinking earlier this week about maybe getting this tattoo one day: