Babies!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Operation smiling baby is a go for launch:

Also, continuing my fine tradition of taking pictures of myself and a kid, I present to you The Child Previously Known as the Youngest starring in the new film, "Owies are serious business. Serious.":

-Adam

Well, I guess if there must be an army, my nephew can help with the cavalry...

L

Laurelai

Mine just turned 6 months old- sprouting teeth-lettes and everything!!

Baff time!

her newest trick- she's just learned that when I'm holding her, if she cranes her neck way back, she can see me lol. She gets smiles out of that..... and so do I!!

My aunt's due with twins in about a month, and considering I'm her official babysitter, I'm sure it would be no problem kidnapping them and conscripting them into the HF army.

Here is my baby boy Elijah. I know I don't post much. With my job I just don't get to post as much as I would like to.

Gusto said:
ZenMonkey said:
My uterus is now sending me "Doncha want one of those?" signals.
Quivering with delight?
It's that biological "OH LOOK ADORABLE BABIES WITH BIG BEAUTIFUL BLUE EYES" thing. I wanna snuggle them all!

But then, give them back to the parents. :D

North_Ranger

Staff member
To be honest... I feel saddened being childless m'self after seeing those pics. ESPECIALLY after last week at work: plenty of people younger than me by only 3-5 years, and many of them had babies (judging by the sounds from the background).

*sighs*

I've got an almost 1 year old (~ 2 weeks away)

He's got mom's natural highlights as his hair color - red!

6 teeth through and starting to walk... :aaahhh:

(Edit - 2nd picture didn't come through at first - replaced with one from earlier this year - 1st zoo trip!)

Cajungal

Staff member
North_Ranger said:
To be honest... I feel saddened being childless m'self after seeing those pics. ESPECIALLY after last week at work: plenty of people younger than me by only 3-5 years, and many of them had babies (judging by the sounds from the background).

*sighs*
Judging by all the stories you've told about your interaction with kids, you're meant to be a dad. You seem like a very kind and nurturing person. It'll happen someday. :) How old are you anyway?

-- Tue Jul 28, 2009 9:29 pm --

Ah, 26.

Status
Not open for further replies.