[Informational] Blacknova Traders

Guten tag, just want to let everyone know that if anyone wants to build planets they need to get a building permit first or face demolition.

Rocinante has been destroyed (twice) sofar

GasBandit

Staff member
LOL I'll say, I forgot completely, and apparently the interest in my bank account has me in a 5 way tie for 1st... though all our ranks are lieutenant :p

Dave

Staff member
Yeah, I'm helping a guy get his stuff set up and he joined the game to check stuff out. Maybe I should do a wipe and get people playing again.

There's another version of this game called Starkick Traders. It features player profiles, multiple ships, detailed news showing who's attacking who and the AI(Aliens) work in that game.

Here's the link to a non maintained game (just add www. to the link)
mybnt.net/starkick/index.php

And here are the game files from sourceforge if you ever want to host it (just add http:// to the link)
sourceforge.net/projects/starkick/files/starkick

GasBandit

Staff member
Lemme tell you guys, it's really tedious having to stop at 67 gas stations to fill up your energy when you take your level 1 ship back to 45 in one shot.

That looks like one of Assassins planets. Gotta remember to have high sensor level or you'll get a bad scan. Also sofa (sub orbital fighter attack) needs to be enabled by the admin. Sofa allows players to bomb planets using their fighters inorder to soften its defences before they actually attack it with their ship. Sofa is a game feature that is disabled by default but can be enabled.

Gas rejoin the game and I'll send you max credits. I know where assassins home is but its well defended and I could use help.

GasBandit

Staff member
Gas rejoin the game and I'll send you max credits. I know where assassins home is but its well defended and I could use help.
I tried to attack the same planet again but forgot to buy an escape pod. I ded. Like so ded. Like oh em gee ded.

Just killed off an end game player "Rax" who thought he was safe. No need to thank me I know he was dislike for stealing people's planets. Your Welcome.

"Rax was killed in a tragic accident today. How heroic - captain Rax was the last member on board of his ship, when he noticed there was no escape pod left for him. May he rest in peace"