Export thread

"Butt Chugging"

BananaHands

BananaHands

They call it "Butt Chugging".

I know I'm just the wee age of 25, but I seriously don't get kids these days.

sixpackshaker

sixpackshaker

That sounds easier that using a beer bong "up there"

Dave

Dave

I think they're great! You can put them in before classs or work and nobody knows tht you are getting slowely and totaly bashed. I meen, can you even think of howe easy it would be to be able to get wastd at worrk? it rocks ass man!!!!!11 An the bos cant evn tell thats the goood part!! so quit ebin so dammed harsh! jrk.

TommiR

TommiR

I think they're great! You can put them in before classs or work and nobody knows tht you are getting slowely and totaly bashed. I meen, can you even think of howe easy it would be to be able to get wastd at worrk? it rocks ass man!!!!!11 An the bos cant evn tell thats the goood part!! so quit ebin so dammed harsh! jrk.
It saddens me to see older folks desperately trying to be "hip" and "cool" in the eyes of the younger generations. Trust me, they'll respect you more when they don't see you sticking objects up your anus.

Dave

Dave

Well, I don't drink but I'm not above stick feminine hygiene products in my tuckus.

TommiR

TommiR

Heh, they should list that on the Halforums wiki.

We all have our faults and secret pleasures, I guess.

Fun Size

Fun Size

It's all fun and games until one of them tries to light a fart and goes all flamethrower on their friends.

GasBandit

GasBandit

Gives new meaning to the term "Beer shit."

PatrThom

PatrThom

"Wreck'd 'em? It damn near Killian's!"

--Patrick

Fun Size

Fun Size

And of course, the obligatory:

Bowielee

Bowielee

That sounds easier that using a beer bong "up there"
That part of the newscast made me laugh. I also like how they make it sound like "unlike completely healthy and awesome beer bongs, kid's are sticking things 'up there'."

This news story just smacks of sensationalist news, though. I notice that the cop said "one of the things we hear is...". That doesn't exactly inspire confidence in the veracity of what he's saying.

SeraRelm

Vodka tamptons, what won't they think of next.

makare

I think that would hurt like hell.....

Siska

Siska

Nothing new, I heard about this 20 years ago. Still not sure if this is something people actually do though.

GasBandit

GasBandit

I think that would hurt like hell.....
Only for a couple seconds, then you don't give a shit.

...see what I did there...?

BananaHands

BananaHands

Oh no you don't, GasBandit. I don't want this to be another shitty thread.

Gusto

Gusto

Following South Park logic, would you have beer shits out of your mouth?

GasBandit

GasBandit

Following South Park logic, would you have beer shits out of your mouth?

makare

I was more thinking vodka in the hoohoo...

BananaHands

BananaHands

I was more thinking vodka in the hoohoo...
So would you put the mixer in the poopoo?

ElJuski

ElJuski

What the fuck, man.

ThatNickGuy

ThatNickGuy

This is not an excrement idea.

Null

Null

Another job well-done by the Pioneers of Idiocy.

Cajungal

Cajungal

*sigh*

filmfanatic

filmfanatic

To all teenagers even thinking of trying this, just consider this: What will look worse if you're caught by a cop? Having a beer in your hand or having a vodka-soaked tampon in your hand with your pants around your ankles?

Cajungal

Cajungal

Can't we put that kind of creative thinking to better use?

Zappit

Zappit

This is the best way to trick someone into thinking you're having some sort of brain aneurism EVAR!

fade

fade

This is the best way to trick someone into thinking you're having some sort of brain aneurism EVAR!
I LOL'd.

Emrys

Emrys

I'm not buying it.

makare

but it comes in a three pack!

Emrys

Emrys

I'm sold!

sixpackshaker

sixpackshaker

That is a very irresponsible New Piece, now there are 100's of more kids in that town that knows how to get drunk off their ass.

Mathias

Mathias

kids these days have no balls. Drink the damn beer your stole from your dads downstairs cooler like a man. If you get caught, you get caught - own up to the consequences. I would 100x rather have been caught with a beer or liquor in my hand or on my breath by my old man than with a fucking tampon shoved up my ass.

Emrys

Emrys

I'm glad in my day we were just Satan worshipers who sacrificed our fellow D&D players.

CrimsonSoul

CrimsonSoul

I'm glad in my day we were just Satan worshipers who sacrificed our fellow D&D players.
http://www.chick.com/reading/tracts/0046/0046_01.ASP

Emrys

Emrys

8th level? That little ass-kisser. I had to wait until I was 12th level before I got welcomed into the coven. It's just not fair!

Philosopher B.

I can't seriously believe anyone actually does this.

But 'The Butt Chuggers' would be a decent band name.

makare

Yeah this kind of smacks of urban legend to me.

BUT once they make a news story out of it some kid tries it so it is pretty cyclical.

I also know that if you die of alcohol poisoning because you stuck a vodka soaked tampon up your ass.. you can't get into heaven*

*that was a joke.

figmentPez

figmentPez

Yeah this kind of smacks of urban legend to me.

BUT once they make a news story out of it some kid tries it so it is pretty cyclical.

I also know that if you die of alcohol poisoning because you stuck a vodka soaked tampon up your ass.. you can't get into heaven*

*that was a joke.
Anal Limbo is no joke.

A moment of silent prayer, please, for all the spiritually constipated; there is no divine laxative to move them on their way.

sixpackshaker

sixpackshaker

"This too shall pass."

Bowielee

Bowielee

I can't seriously believe anyone actually does this.

But 'The Butt Chuggers' would be a decent band name.
Or a 50s sci-fi movie title.

"The Butt Chuggers from Planet Zegron..... in 3D"

Mathias

Mathias

"This too shall pass."

Wasn't it back in 2004 or so when the Oprah parade was talking about teenagers and their oral sex parties, and how wearing colored braclets signified how many dudes a chick went down on...

I have no doubt this is mass media sensationalization over probably one or two reported incidents.

ElJuski

ElJuski

yo rainbow parties were all the rage, man

Chibibar

wow, kids these days.

GasBandit

GasBandit

Wasn't it back in 2004 or so when the Oprah parade was talking about teenagers and their oral sex parties, and how wearing colored braclets signified how many dudes a chick went down on...

I have no doubt this is mass media sensationalization over probably one or two reported incidents.
And even since then, "over 9000 penises."

checkeredhat

checkeredhat

Yeah I'm betting this is all fake, like the aforementioned oral sex parties, or the drinking the vodka through the eye thing from last year, or so many other things.

SpecialKO

SpecialKO

Oprah parade was talking about teenagers and their oral sex parties, and how wearing colored braclets signified how many dudes a chick went down on...
It wasn't bracelets, it was that each girl wore a different color lipstick.
What?

figmentPez

figmentPez

It wasn't bracelets, it was that each girl wore a different color lipstick.
The jelly bracelets were supposed to represent various sexual favors the girl was willing to perform.

Urban legend or not, a news station in Austin reported that a boy sexually assaulted a girl because he took the bracelet thing seriously, and tried to take what he thought the girl was offering. Who knows if that's a story he made up to cover his crime or not?

David

David

Where were all these parties when I was in high school?

And why wasn't I invited? :(

ElJuski

ElJuski

yo the memos were sent out, man.

blotsfan

blotsfan

The jelly bracelets were supposed to represent various sexual favors the girl was willing to perform.

Urban legend or not, a news station in Austin reported that a boy sexually assaulted a girl because he took the bracelet thing seriously, and tried to take what he thought the girl was offering. Who knows if that's a story he made up to cover his crime or not?
I kinda assumed it became a thing after it was broadcast and reported all over.

CrimsonSoul

CrimsonSoul

And even since then, "over 9000 penises."
WHAT 9000!?!?!?!

GasBandit

GasBandit

ButtCheese

That is a very irresponsible New Piece, now there are 100's of more kids in that town that knows how to get drunk off their ass.