Can it be sad time now?

Status
Not open for further replies.
C

Chibibar

Shegokigo said:
Simply put, if it had been the wrong house, they wouldn't have killed the people inside. Something tells me there's more than meets the eye to this "couple".
They are spies?

Thank God, that their surveillance expert did not get the cameras taken out.

A friend of mine did a similar thing, but instead of special needs kids (Down's Syndrome) he took care of troubled teens. The cameras are there to protect the kids, and the parents. If anyone makes a claim against you and your treatment of the children, there is time-stamped evidence of what was happening in every room of the house.

So hopefully there will be enough video evidence to put these fools on death row.

sixpackshaker said:
You'd figure with how much research they'd obviously done they'd have known about them too. I mean, even hidden cameras should have been on their agenda to take care of. I'm tempted to say "amateurs" but the rest of the crime was pretty solid so I'm gonna assume "oversight".

Shegokigo said:
sixpackshaker said:
You'd figure with how much research they'd obviously done they'd have known about them too. I mean, even hidden cameras should have been on their agenda to take care of. I'm tempted to say "amateurs" but the rest of the crime was pretty solid so I'm gonna assume "oversight".
I hated when the Sheriff started calling this a Gang with Experience. It seems like amateur hour with a plan, that ends in killing with special circumstances (i.e. the death penalty.) Home invasions while gaining in popularity don't normally end in cold blooded murder. Most professional criminals know that it is not in their best interest to kill the targets of the crime.

The dad still had the damn van on his property after pictures of it were released to the media. They caught the Dumb A$$ trying to paint over the distinguishing marks.

Status
Not open for further replies.