Export thread

Crimes you don't remember committing

strawman

strawman

I haven't googled myself in a year or more, and figured it was about time to see what I've been up to. Apparently I'm on death row for helping my girlfriend kill her mom: http://crime.about.com/od/deathrow/ig/Florida-Death-Row-Inmates/Adam-Davis.htm One would think I'd remember something like that, but it says I was high during the act, so I guess that explains that. What have you been up to lately, according to google? -Adam

Ravenpoe

Ravenpoe

I don't remember any of them. For more details you'll have to talk to my lawyer.

Tinwhistler

Tinwhistler

According to google, I'm a cardiologist. Also, in addition to playing the tinwhistle, I'm also one of the best rock guitarists in cincinatti.
http://www.gregmahan.com/

I've known about that guitarist guy for a while now. I've often wondered if he ever googles himself and says "who the hell is this irish musician guy that keeps coming up?"

Hylian

Hylian

Well no crimes I could find but apparently I have many jobs in other places I didn't know about.

http://www.linkedin.com/pub/dir/brian/fraser

Chibibar

apparently I'm a famous artist.

Tinwhistler

Tinwhistler

Oh, according to Ripoff Report, I'm evidently a sleazy car mechanic in Florida and I write hot checks.

doomdragon6

doomdragon6

It seems I raped donkeys.

Regularly.

For a living.

:Leyla:

Dave

Dave

Having a non-common name I show online as playing D&D, fantasy football and hanging out in some forum that shall remain unnamed...

RealBigNuke

Huh, Canada thinks I'm a corrupt politician and they want me recalled?

Those ingrates!

Vytamindi

Vytamindi

I have a really fancy resume!

And I committ the crime of BEING TOO SEXY!!! I am an underwear model!!

Denbrought

Denbrought

Still only some kind of semi-renowned journalist.

SeraRelm

Nothing.

@Li3n

@Li3n

Ditto... all i got was my grades from college...

Soliloquy

Apparently I broke into a home in Hilldale, WI last August, stealing, amongst other things, a shotgun. And I'm still on the run.

Kitty Sinatra

Well, I'm a former catcher for the Oakland Athletics, a virtuoso saxophonist who has performed with Paul Anka and Bob Hope, and the author of a series of children's books about my life as a criminal.

Damn. my real life rather sucks

sixpackshaker

sixpackshaker

wow, I just found some one with my name, and that uses a tweeter account that has the same name as my normal email accounts.

Several years ago there was a place kicker in the NCAA with my name. There is a sh!t ton of myspace and facebook pages with my name. I find it odd, because it is such a rare last name. I also found my linkedin account.

phil

phil

I'm a catholic priest..... :(

But from my linkdin:
Coordinator of Business & Employment Servcies at Middle Rio Grande Development Council
San Antonio, Texas Area

So when I'm not touching kids I'm being boring?

That's my full name though, which I don't usually go by. When I do just "Phil rigney" I actually get me for 3 of the hits. I need to check out some of these other guys.

Wasabi Poptart

My twin sister and I were in Three Men and a Baby. I didn't even know I had a twin! It'll be a surprise to my mom, too, I'm sure. LOL

I'm also a thoracic surgeon.

Qonas

Apparently I have four different Twitter accounts, am a CEO of an electronics company, and for three years played in the NFL as an offensive tackle for the Miami Dolphins. When I weighed 305lbs.

General Specific

General Specific

I'm a lawyer in New York

I play baseball in Illinois

I also was part of the London Philharmonic and played in the Wizard of OZ in 1988. Not bad for an 8-yr-old, eh?

Fun Size

Fun Size

So far, all I know about him is his pic on Facebook, but I'm watching just in case. You never know with these things.

Bowielee

Bowielee

Apparently I'm dead, several times over. Even my full name is incredibly common.

Kitty Sinatra

Looking up my full name, I discovered I assaulted a nurse and a police officer. Wow, I pick my battles poorly.

klew

klew

I don't show up until page 5.

Bubble181

Bubble181

Looking up my full name, I discovered I assaulted a nurse and a police officer. Wow, I pick my battles poorly.
So, you have a thing for uniforms, aye? :unibrow:

Silver Jelly

Silver Jelly

If I look for my complete, rarely used name, you come up with a facebook page searching my surname, my old fotolog and two sites in... Nordic. I don't know what language it is, but it sounds cold and pantsless.

If I look for the name I use normally, I find out I'm every person with my surname on facebook and also an important expert on strategic marketing.

The obituary of my grandmother (from 1997) also comes up :confused:.

If I search my usual name and just one surname (remeber, in spain we have two of them), I'm an expert on marketing, a journalist in a catalan newspaper, a journalism student, an italian publisher of children's books, a juggler in renaissance fairs, an italian actor from the 50's (that appeared just in one film, "the bigamous") an actor from the 20's that acted in a film called "a flower in mud", and a catalan politician.

Frank

Frankie Williamson

I'm a dead Duke's athletics division doctor and a guy from Halifax. Google works!

Cheesy1

Cheesy1

Let's see:

I'm the founder of CatholicSingles.Com;

I'm two lawyers out of Canutillo and El Paso, Texas;

I was in the 1983 TV movie "Hard Knox";

I'm an inmate out of Corcoran, California looking for a female penpal.

Wow, I'm all over the damn place! No wonder I'm broke and tired all the time!

Allen who is Quiet

Allen, who is Quiet

Letterman hires a company to jump an RV over a Wal-Mart and the Red Hot Chili Peppers agree to play while strapped to its roof.

Meanwhile, Google returns zero results and suggests a different spelling of my first name.

Thread Necromancer

Thread Necromancer

apparently I play (or played) football for a college in Wisconsin, leading the big ten with seven interceptions in my first season, but have been suspended for reasons that have not been revealed.

Not only do I not remember what I did, no one will tell me.

Hailey Knight

Hailey Knight

I'm apparently one of a kind. I see an obituary, website, an article I interviewed for... Not a hell of a lot.

SpecialKO

SpecialKO

No crimes, just a large family of evangelical Christian ministers.

:suspicious:

Gared

Gared

According to this here Google thing, I'm a doctor of optometry in Northampton, graduated from Holyoke Community College in '72, got my BS from UMass in '74 and my Doctor of Optometry from the Pennsylvania College of Optometry in '78. I'm also the account director for government and public affairs for Hill & Knowlton (whomever they are) of China, while living in Port Coquitlam, BC, Canada and a competitive runner in the U.S. (The D.O. is a competitive runner). Also, I appear to have been quite fundamental in the Master's Thesis research done by a student at Akron University regarding "The Role of Thermal Niche Selection in the Maintenance of a Colour Polymorphism in Plethedon cinereus."

Damn I'm smart.

Kitty Sinatra

So, you have a thing for uniforms, aye? :unibrow:[/QUOTE]
Yes. They make me RAAAAAAAGE.

Bones

Bones

apperantly I am multiple famous and skilled theoretical physicists

Terrik

Terrik

I found my ham radio call sign:)

Viggs

So apparently, I'm a photographer.

Oh, and a small time TV writer.

drawn_inward

drawn_inward

I am the author of several books. I have a doppelganger on Facebook in KC, MO. I am a proud member of an occult community.

The real me doesn't show up at all, unless you use Google Scholar.

Rob King

Rob King

I found a private Facebook page that doesn't tell me anything. I'm some sort of amateur photographer. And a musician. I like Johnny Cash, too. I also program, apparently.

Finally, I have at least four twitter accounts, one of which is actually mine, and another which I always get @ed instead of because this guy decided he wouldn't give up on the joshuathompson username. His solution: substitute 'ln' for the 'h' in 'thompson.'

Kind of clever. But more than a little ridiculous.

Iaculus

Hey, I'm a jazz musician with his own label. Cool.

Dusty668

I've died so many times and places I don't even exist anymore. Also, I played coronet.

JCM

I dont remember letting my man milk fall on a guy's face.

Gusto

Gusto

Letterman hires a company to jump an RV over a Wal-Mart and the Red Hot Chili Peppers agree to play while strapped to its roof.

Meanwhile, Google returns zero results and suggests a different spelling of my first name.
I love you. :rofl:

Rob King

Rob King

I've died so many times and places I don't even exist anymore. Also, I played coronet.
Coronet? Or Cornet?

Holy Knickers

Holy Knickers

Well my forum name comes up with a Christian Lingerie online store. No im not kidding.
www.holyknickers.com

I picked this name quite some time ago too.

meyoumeyou

Yeah, a former FEMA director is totally mucking this up for me, bastard

fade

fade

Mostly me. I've got a pretty big real-name web presence due to job and conference work combined with a rare name. The only other two that really pop up are the director of something called the Meeker Museum (apparently collects B-movie stills?) and the University of Houston basketball coach, maybe?

North_Ranger

North_Ranger

Let's see...

I ran a marathon in 2004.

I play major league pesäpallo (Finnish Baseball) in Vimpeli.

I am responsible for the school curriculum for the city of Ulvila as the resident systems expert.

Also, I am the secretary for a village preservation society in northern Finland.

I apparently had a baby girl in Tampere last February. That simply can't be; no one in their right mind would live in Tampere.

And apparently I wrote a crappy short story that sounds like a Disney rip-off... Oh wait, that WAS me. D'OH!

Philosopher B.

Well sheeeeee-it, like I apparently got married in some swanky-ass wedding:

http://weddings.weddingchannel.com/...ngs/Katie-Sawyer-and-Colin-Boyle-Wedding.aspx

Also, hey presto, I'm already a published writer!

http://www2.xlibris.com/Bookstore/author.aspx?authorid=40340

Allen who is Quiet

Allen, who is Quiet

Sparhawk

Sparhawk

Apparently I've been working as a police officer in Oregon, OH and have been suspended for illegal use of government computers. Really a big scandal, apparently, there, but I don't remember it at all.

http://swampbubbles.com/20090910/officer-jeff-brown-oregon-police-dept