Damn, Carmen Electra is looking pretty young these da..... wait that's who?

Status
Not open for further replies.
J

Jiarn

What the hell happened to Miley Cyrus? Oh wait, Disney that's right.

J

Jiarn

I saw that pic, swore it was Carmen Electra, found out it was Miley Cyrus. Considering what she looked like before Disney got their claws into her, it's pretty drastic.

M

makare

I think it is just she is growing up like SpecialKO said.

Next people will start saying she has fake tits because they don't understand how puberty works. Sigh.

J

Jiarn

Who's talking about her tits? I'm talking about the alterations to her face.

figmentPez

Staff member
At first I thought it was someone from "The Hills" or some other MTV show I don't give a crap about. I was wondering what the big deal was, then I read Miley, and was very confused.

M

makare

She looks the same to me just older. And I said next people will as in some hypothetical person WILL talk about her tits. Criminy.

I was more thinking "Wow that dress is showing a lot of boob" (Hypothetically talking about tits)

She looks the same to me just older. And I said next people will as in some hypothetical person WILL talk about her tits. Criminy.
You seem the most interested in her tits? And puberty hits at 12-14 these days not 19.

Now, tell me about your mothzer? /Freud

M

makare

Girls breasts keep growing until they are 20 or so.

I was thinking about the same things being said about Britney Spears.

Dave

Staff member
I'd also say that different angles/lights/etc show different things. Now, if there are more pictures I'd be more willing to jump on the bandwagon.

Having said that, it would not surprise me in the least if she had any work done. Hollywood & the entertainment industry are freaky weird.

She looks more or less what I would expect a child starlet who has gone through puberty surrounded by millions of dollars worth of personal training, image coaching, and make-up staff to look like.

C

Chibibar

I'd also say that different angles/lights/etc show different things. Now, if there are more pictures I'd be more willing to jump on the bandwagon.

Having said that, it would not surprise me in the least if she had any work done. Hollywood & the entertainment industry are freaky weird.
Sadly, I have to agree. She is still young and her body is changing. I know my wife had her last growth spurt at 25.

I would say boobs never stop changing. Because once you start having kids they get all weird again. Pretty sure my bra size has changed several times in the last 10 years, not even counting the obvious times when they are bigger.

North_Ranger

Staff member
Save for the mesh, that dress ain't doing her no services.

Also, is it cliché to say she looks... I dunno, artificial? I'm not talking about the breasts, those look grand. But something about those cheeks just puts me off.

That or I'm just being picky.

D

Disconnected

Hey!! I object to the use of my image in this manner! that frickin skinny bitch couldn't handle me anyways.

M

makare

I guess I just think she looks perfectly normal, besides the sleazy dress.

That reminds me. It's almost spring time isn't it? Soon the campus hotties will be donning short shirts and low cut shirts, and it shall be flesh reaping day for mine eyes

Status
Not open for further replies.