Damn, Carmen Electra is looking pretty young these da..... wait that's who?

Status
Not open for further replies.

North_Ranger

Staff member
*Not directed specifically at you, North*
Of course not...

Also I was not saying I wouldn't hit that like the clenched fingers of an aggravated deity, I'm just saying that there's some element in these Hollywood hotties that I find slightly... well, not off-putting, but just off.

I feel that way about Pam Anderson and Angelina Jolie.

Everyone rants and raves about how hot Angelina Jolie is. I don't think she's the bee's knees.

M

makare

I have come to the conclusion that since I don't find women, no matter how hot they are, sexually attractive my assessment of beauty in women is fundamentally different from men. I had a conversation with a classmate about this one chick who he thinks is super hot. She also thinks she is super hot and that annoys me. But the real reason I don't find her to be all that beautiful is she is a total self involved ignorant bitch (and she hurt my friend Robin's feelings so she can die in a fire). The chick in my class I think is the most beautiful most of my friends have responded to with a "wha?"

Beauty is relative yadda yadda.

J

Jiarn

That would be a valid thought, if she weren't 18. Thanks for playing though. -wink-

Can you imagine being 19 years old, and your life has already peaked?
I think it depends where exactly you've peaked. If you're a tween star who is worth $100 million, you have a lot more options for however you want to live the rest of your life than most other people.

It is rare to find anyone that does not blow through all that money by time they are 25.

Most people find their big success in life during their late 20's to early 40's. The people that had that fame and can not maintain that level of self satisfaction go a little nutz.

C

Chibibar

It is rare to find anyone that does not blow through all that money by time they are 25.

Most people find their big success in life during their late 20's to early 40's. The people that had that fame and can not maintain that level of self satisfaction go a little nutz.
I wonder what will happen since Miley is 18 now. I'm sure the tween population will find the next Hanna Montana (whatever they might call it). Can't quite pull a "kid" show when you are 20+ years old. So what does a star do when her face is no longer wanted on lunch boxes, notepads, video games, etc etc etc. She could go into acting, but I remember some critic said that she really need some coaching to act anything but "Hanna"

So career wise, she might have peaked depending the road she is taking.

I wonder what will happen since Miley is 18 now. I'm sure the tween population will find the next Hanna Montana (whatever they might call it). Can't quite pull a "kid" show when you are 20+ years old. So what does a star do when her face is no longer wanted on lunch boxes, notepads, video games, etc etc etc. She could go into acting, but I remember some critic said that she really need some coaching to act anything but "Hanna"

So career wise, she might have peaked depending the road she is taking.

Uh, she is a good singer...

C

Chibibar

Uh, she is a good singer...
I agree, but a lot of my friends think she sucks as a singer too (and they also say that Taylor Swift is bad)
But her singing career also spawn from Hanna Montana. So will she have a super sold out tickets like she use to? what about merchandising? I am not saying her career is dead, but it may have reach its peak unless she reinvent herself. My wife told me that her father regret inventing Hanna (there was an article somewhere) that is causing him grief and divorce so Miley might be on her own or need someone to help reinvent her and package her to the next age group.

M

makare

Well since Dolly is her godmother or something I doubt she will ever want for a career, at least in country.

Not necessarily, her Daddy is good friends with Dolly and his Nashville career foundered a long time ago. Luckily he is still pretty enough to get a couple of TV series on basic cable. For one of those he had to prove he could act like the parent to his own daughter to get the part.

So, staying within the realm of shallow celebrity gossip, do you guys think that Emma Watson looks like Justin Beiber with her new haircut?

I don't like where this new Hollywood/hipster trend of everyone looking like a preteen boy is going...

Status
Not open for further replies.