[Gaming] Dead Island : Awesomeness has arrived (shitty release though)

Status
Not open for further replies.
I thought you guys might like some bugged videos my friends and I... acquired while doing our Lets Play of Dead Island. We call the series Previously On Glitch Island. We should have another one too soon, involving Sam B getting stuck somewhere.

Good to see I'm not the only one who thinks the weopon damage system is retarded. I still want to know who you pay money to when you upgrade and repair weapons.

I'm enjoying the game. Is the money system an obvious game mechanic that goes against realism? Yes. Does that bother me? No.

Dave

Staff member
I have neither fucked devs, nor had any member of my family fucked by devs. I have not shelled out $50, either. I've heard too much bad about the game to give it a chance yet.

To me it's a bargain bin kind of purchase.

doomdragon6

Staff member
Mathias, write the Devs telling them how much you hate it and how unhappy you are that you spent $50. They may actually read it and may actually refund your money. You'd be surprised how often that works.

Mathias, write the Devs telling them how much you hate it and how unhappy you are that you spent $50. They may actually read it and may actually refund your money. You'd be surprised how often that works.
They are surprisingly responsive on their twitter feed. Besides, it's not like they have to worry about money right now... they are expected to hit 2 Million copies sold by the end of the week.

They are also pushing back DLC releases to work on their current plate of patches.

Status
Not open for further replies.