Dear Charlie...

Status
Not open for further replies.
K

Kitty Sinatra

Easy prediction though. Really, how do you not pick the Saints after their season? Their last 2 regular season games were indicative of nothing since they had no motivation to win.

I'm still picking the Jets over the Chargers, though. Not because I care that the Jets are this years cinderella team. I just picked the Chargers to lose this week's game before the playoffs started, and I'm sticking by that.

The key to beating NO is the running game. That's where they are weakest. Ariz just doesn't have that great of a running attack. Their power is through the air. NO's power is also through the air, so I really think that game is going to be a shootout and closer than many think.
Ok, I was wrong on that one.

<german accent>The name's Warner, Kurt Warner, but in the Munich circus they called me "The Incredible Nightcrawler"</german accent>

Wow. I was way off on the Arizona game. I normally subscribe to the "rest = rust" school of thought, but the Saints came out on all cylinders last night before I stopped watching. I thought it was going to be a game after AZ's first play. The game was already out of hand when Warner went out, and Leinart sure as hell isn't going to produce a miracle come back.

I still believe the Cowboys beat the Vikings, but I'm not sure if they can recreate their effort in New Orleans again. Plus, playing and winning back to back games in the two loudest stadiums in the NFL isn't an easy task. You know the Saints would be looking to silence everyone talking about how the Cowboys dominated them (it wasn't as dominating as some would write it was).

Dave

Staff member
3 games, 2 predictions right. Romo did his usual thing and pooped down his leg. Favre does it again.

Fucking Favre.

I hope this team matures a bit and goes all the way in the next couple of seasons. We're way overdue for a Cowboys super bowl

Lots of teams are a lot more overdue than the Cowboys, I feel no pity for them going down again. NO will be a tough one for the Vikes.

Wow...what an utter and complete lack of red zone offense. The Cowboys left a lot of points on the field because of penalties and protection break downs. Here's to a good draft and off season to fill a few holes (O-line, kicker, #2 receiver). Next week looks to be a great NFC championship game. After the Vikings won, I watched "There's Something About Mary" because it has Brett Favre in it.

K

Kitty Sinatra

I saw the Chargers losing back before the playoffs started. I looked at the schedule, saw they were on it for the second weekend and said "That game I can call right now. Chargers are losing." Didn't matter who their opponents were. However, at that time I also said the Jets aren't making it past the first weekend. So yeah. No predicting god am I.

Anyway, I was 3 for 4 this weekend. Knew I should've picked Minnesota.

Chargers do one thing better than any other team. Choke in the playoffs. If they ever get to a Super Bowl again I think the entirety of San Diego would become a vacuum due to the collective gasping.

C

Chazwozel

Sorry, Cinderella, but the clock is striking midnight. Sanchez is good and the Jets proved something to everyone this year, but San Diego is just too strong in every area of the game.
J. E. T. S. JETS JETS JETS

Status
Not open for further replies.