Dear men

Status
Not open for further replies.
Being in a knife fight is preferable to being surrounded by hipsters - unless you're the one with the knife.

E

Element 117

For all the balding guys on the forum...

BTW, SilverJelly, I just realized you look almost the same as my friend Borcheck. His eyes are a bit beadier, but otherwise it's a striking resemblence.
Yeah, rub it in.

Show your titties off while you're at it.[/QUOTE]

To paraphrase from In Bruges: Chaz, you're an asshole. You're an asshole now, and you've always been an asshole. The only thing that's going to change is you're going to be an even bigger asshole and crap out some asshole kids. [/QUOTE]

I wouldn't want your hair anyway. I can afford to buy a shizu and train it to sleep on my head.[/QUOTE]

You two need to settle this like men. Whip out your penises and duel.

C

Chazwozel

BTW, SilverJelly, I just realized you look almost the same as my friend Borcheck. His eyes are a bit beadier, but otherwise it's a striking resemblence.
Yeah, rub it in.

To paraphrase from In Bruges: Chaz, you're an asshole. You're an asshole now, and you've always been an asshole. The only thing that's going to change is you're going to be an even bigger asshole and crap out some asshole kids. [/QUOTE]

I wouldn't want your hair anyway. I can afford to buy a shizu and train it to sleep on my head.[/QUOTE]

You two need to settle this like men. Whip out your penises and duel.[/QUOTE]

He'd lose. I have all that bag lady hair to grab at. Fat guys don't fair too well in fights.

Pudzianowski vs Eric Butterbean

I don't care about "beating" Chaz, or being better liked, or whatever. I just think he's a thoroughly loathsome asshole by any standard. Nothing about that needs to be settled, it just is. To me, he will always be equivalent to a pool of vomit the janitor somehow missed.

Yeah, rub it in.

You two need to settle this like men. Whip out your penises and duel.[/QUOTE]

He'd lose. I have all that bag lady hair to grab at. Fat guys don't fair too well in fights.

Pudzianowski vs Eric Butterbean[/QUOTE]

Eh. Tim Sylvia's pretty chubby and

C

Chazwozel

Nah, Tim Sylvia has some muscle under that flab. He's conditioned himself; you can tell that much. Butterbean is just a fat piece of shit.

Status
Not open for further replies.