Eggs. Glorious eggs!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Dave

Staff member
I like mine scrambled with cheese and ham with a little milk thrown in.

How do you like your eggs?

I like my eggs several different ways but I think my favorite would be an omelette with melted cheese bacon and mushrooms and maybe some olives.

Dude, you don't cook the cheese into the eggs, do you? That kills the flavor! It has to garnish the top if you want to get all that yummy cheesiness!

C

Chazwozel

Scrambled: a bit of olive oil, chopped chives, salt pepper. Prior dice up some kielbasa and cook in a frying pan. Dump the eggs into the same frying pan and scramble.

Omelet: usually chedder and american yellow cheese, chives, green peppers, ham, and of course some salt and course ground pepper.

---------- Post added at 12:06 PM ---------- Previous post was at 12:05 PM ----------

Dude, you don't cook the cheese into the eggs, do you? That kills the flavor! It has to garnish the top if you want to get all that yummy cheesiness!

Yeah, I don't like cheese into the eggs, unless you lay a big slab down for omelets. Cheese in scrambled makes them look weird.

Ham and cheese omelette's, scrambled with no milk added, hard boiled, over easy, sunny side up, and as egg salad for sandwiches with a hint of dried mustard for flavor.

I like eggs.

M

makare

I make awesome omelets. It was the first food I learned how to make on my own.

Cajungal

Staff member
I love all eggs, but my favorite lately is probably either a tomato and fried egg sandwich or a 1-white omelet with mushrooms and chives.

Recently one thing I have gotten kind of hooked on using on everything is Sriracha and I must say that it especially well with eggs. Anyone else here use the stuff?

Status
Not open for further replies.