Empty Alerts

Over the last few days, I seem to get @ tagged and get the alert but it'll say PERSON WHO TAGGED and blank with no links.

Anyone else got this shit?

I got this once in a post where @Celt Z referenced my name but it turned out this was one of those posts that the board deleted a bunch of stuff due to mysterious @-related issues.

--Patrick

I got this once in a post where @Celt Z referenced my name but it turned out this was one of those posts that the board deleted a bunch of stuff due to mysterious @-related issues.

--Patrick
Yeah, I've had the same thing happen. Get an alert that someone tagged or quoted, but then the forum ate the post because of @ symbol alchemy.

Oddly enough, I just got an alert notice from PatrThom that did the same thing. It just said his name and then... nothing.

Dave

Staff member
Should be fixed. Turns out the Tapatalk upgrade had some issues. Tapatalk programmers are geniuses, it seems. They named one of their templates the same as a core XenForo one. So when I updated, it hosed the core template. I had to rebuild the master XenForo data and it should have overwritten the Tapatalk template - which was only needed during installation.