Epic Poop thread: Poop harder!

Status
Not open for further replies.
But I can't because I'm waiting on my two new computers I got overnighted to me (overnighted for free, btw) and I know as soon as I get on the pot the FedEX guy will get here and I'll ahve to wait until tomorrow to get my new stuff... Someone help! :aaahhh:

I have to poo so bad!

Put a sign on the door that says "Dear FedEx guy, I'm pooing, please give me a minute to wipe and get to the door" and put a date/time on it.

I have to poo so bad!

Do an "emergency sitting". That is, sit down on the pot just for a moment, just enough to not feel this terrible urge and save the rest of the job for later.

North_Ranger

Staff member
I have to poo so bad!

Go have your sit-in.

If he doesn't show up, you can squeeze the pastry as long as you like.

If he does... quickly wipe your ass, pull up your pants, run to the door, do what needs to be done, and change your underwear. That or run to the door naked from the waist down with the mother of all dingleberries hanging from your rear. Your choice.

I have to poo so bad!

Poo right outside next to your door. You'll get the job done and if he shows up you can still sign for it.

I have to poo so bad!

Go poop. You won't miss him, and in the unlikely chance that you do you can pick it up at the local fedex office at 8pm by calling the number on the slip you get.

Leave the bathroom door open so you can hear him and shout "Coming!"

Plus, if it's a residence, then you'll be delivered after all the business deliveries, probably between 3pm and 5pm. Never this early in the day.

-Adam

Cajungal

Staff member
I have to poo so bad!

I am not surprised that someone would post something like this here. I thought I would be when I opened the thread, but I'm not.

You know, we have an old timey table that doubles as a chamber pot-type thing. If you take off the cover, there's a tiny toilet inside. I'd suggest you buy one of those, cover it when someone comes to the door, and then--for God's sake--clean it the hell out when they leave.

We don't use the table toilet. It's just a conversation piece.

I have to poo so bad!

just go poo already. If he shows up run out if he doesn't you will feel a lot better

I have to poo so bad!

Overnights get delivered before everything else Stien, it's gaureenteed before 3:00PM but to let everyone know, I risked it and did it, I was safe no one knocked on the door (I would have known, kids would have came screeming that someone was)

I have to poo so bad!

That's why i hate getting things overnighted via UPS btw overnight from ups is delivered by 10:30AM I'm usually half asleep at that time, even when I was working because I went in at 1 when I was.

I have to poo so bad!

My guess is the Fed/Ex truck will pull up while you are just finishing your poo - and the driver will be a woman, who will politely ask if she can use your bathroom real quick...

Cuz that's happened to me before. :bush:

I have to poo so bad!

Sldghmr said:
My guess is the Fed/Ex truck will pull up while you are just finishing your poo - and the driver will be a woman, who will politely ask if she can use your bathroom real quick...

Was she hot? did you ask her to pee in your sink instead?

Oh I forgot the awesome news that I didn't know about, the water to our toilet has been down for about 7 or so hours a day for the past few days because of a burst pipe, guess what was down again today, and by down I mean it takes about 20-30 minutes to fill for a good flush. The sink water is still good though so I had two cups filling and dumping into the tank to fill it up so I could flush it... it took two flushed btw :smug:

I have to poo so bad!

I'd sticky this but it's probably sticky enough all on its own.

I have to poo so bad!

Everytime I'm waiting for something to show up and I take a nap I end up "dreaming" that they show up and I miss them or something goes wrong. My mind is wired in a weird way.

I have to poo so bad!

CrimsonSoul said:
Sldghmr said:

Was she hot? did you ask her to pee in your sink instead?

Oh I forgot the awesome news that I didn't know about, the water to our toilet has been down for about 7 or so hours a day for the past few days because of a burst pipe, guess what was down again today, and by down I mean it takes about 20-30 minutes to fill for a good flush. The sink water is still good though so I had two cups filling and dumping into the tank to fill it up so I could flush it... it took two flushed btw :smug:

Best use of smug face yet. I'm reading this in a restroom right now (at first was going to mock you) but I keep doing that "I don't want to laugh but I am laugh" and the guy in the next stall must think horrible things about me.

J

JCM

I have to poo so bad!

Just left the loo, after finishing another level in the Resistance PSP game.

Status
Not open for further replies.