Face it Tigger you just hit the Jackpot.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Q

Qonas

It's incredible what a little photoshop can do for a woman's look, innit.

BTW; Is it me or does Tiger Woods have some of the ugliest sex scandals since Bill Clinton?
Woah, i'm happy for you Bill, and i'mma let you finish, but Tiger had the best sex scandal of all time, of all time.
Did it become a trial that got national coverage, and immortalized the phrase "define sex"?[/QUOTE]

No but we have Waffle House waitresses, scores of affairs, Elin buying an island, and the mysterious car crash that's getting dissected like the Zapruder film.

Yeah, I'm sure there's some storyline I missed with Karma, but the version they had of her in the NEW New Mutants was WAY too young. She was the only adult on the original team.

That's why she got the lead, right? She was the eldest member of the original New Mutants. And the first too if I recall. I liked that series. When it went X-Factor not so much anymore. I didn't care much for Cable.
X-Force, actually. X-Factor was either the original lineup of the Xmen or a team led by Havok, depending on which decade you're in. Yeah, Liefeld gutted The New Mutants and left it for dead.

Though, I do love what people did with Cable afterword. The Askani's son comics are some of my favorite x-men stories.

It's incredible what a little photoshop can do for a woman's look, innit.

BTW; Is it me or does Tiger Woods have some of the ugliest sex scandals since Bill Clinton?
Woah, i'm happy for you Bill, and i'mma let you finish, but Tiger had the best sex scandal of all time, of all time.
Did it become a trial that got national coverage, and immortalized the phrase "define sex"?[/quote]

No but we have Waffle House waitresses, scores of affairs, Elin buying an island, and the mysterious car crash that's getting dissected like the Zapruder film.[/quote]

I have no clue what Qonas is talking about, and I had to hear about the Tiger Woods thing from my MOM. I had no idea. I still don't care either way. Black golfer .. president of the United States... yeah, sorry.. I'm gonna go ahead and say that the Clinton thing was bigger. (giggity)[/quote]

So i take it you guys think Beyonce should have won....

Okay, I initially thought those random words were supposed to be part of Taylor's lyrics because you mentioned Beyoncé but a little Googling tells me it's the women Tiger slept with? I don't see how that's relevant to Beyoncé? I don't watch MTV, or TV period.

I still have no clue wtf you're talking about. Nor how it related to Disney and Marvel. >.>

So, here's a picture of Wonder Woman's ass:

Is it the best ass of all time? (OF ALL TIME!)

I dunno. You be the judge.. squishy alien.. tripod.. type... thing.
Krang.
Source Ame?

Also I'm more of a SuperGirl fan than Wonder Woman. I have a thing for young, thin blondes, what can I say?

fade

Staff member
Eh, I like the wholesome looking supergirl, but usually she gets drawn as a valley girl bimbo.

J

JCM

Disney slips Marvel a Mickey

Disney is gonna censor the FUCK out of Marvel comics now, isn't it?
Wasnt Miramax films owned by Disney?

Anyway, if they can make something as awesome as-

Hopefully it wont look like-

Status
Not open for further replies.