Feels as if I'm in the outside group here

Status
Not open for further replies.
K

Kitty Sinatra

To you, yeah, Bhamv181.

You oughtta try making one of those Am I creepy polls.;)

I'm not in a clique, don't post remarkably often, and yet seem to be fairly well-known on the forums. There's hope for you all!
Well, you're also...
1. Female
2. Attractive
3. Not shy about being female and attractive

These make a difference, undeniably.[/QUOTE]

Okay, BlackCat... Here's what you have to do.

1) Find a picture of an attractive female
2) Tell all these suckers that it's you
3) ??????????
4) PROFIT!

(Hey, it worked well enough for me.... ;) )[/QUOTE]

Actually, yeah, it worked for me too. On my MUD one of my characters is named Eliza. I never knew so many mudders were so eager to provide female characters with equipment and other nice things.

A

Andromache

I still regret missing out on the racy dickerdoodle pictures. Ah well.

Dave

Staff member
You know, BlackCat, a real good way to get involved would be to get your name in the Halforums Sim3 house.

they weren't that racy
I haven't seen them. I won't ever GET to see them. I consider it my right to fantasize, after all the things HD said about my barn size vagina[/QUOTE]

PM sent.[/QUOTE]

oh my god...

that is so AWESOME

totally should have won![/QUOTE]

Did you see any of the entries that won? Your standard "ooh, look at me, I'm fellating a dick cookie" doesn't cut it anymore.

But next year.....

So far there are 3 pages and your only contribution was "Why are there chimpmunks in that picuture". I say post more. (says the guy who has had like 12 posts since we moved).

ElJuski

Staff member
they weren't that racy
Yep, pictures of my licking a dick cookie with (VERY REALISTIC WE SHOULD HAVE WON AN AWARD) faux semen all over my face are totally PG.[/QUOTE]

And don't forget my dick all hanging out nimbly pimbly

---------- Post added at 05:39 PM ---------- Previous post was at 05:37 PM ----------

my dick was not hanging out nimbly pimbly :( :(

---------- Post added at 05:40 PM ---------- Previous post was at 05:39 PM ----------

next year my dick will hang out nimbly pimbly! *thumbs up*

---------- Post added at 05:40 PM ---------- Previous post was at 05:40 PM ----------

but probably not :(

Status
Not open for further replies.