Flame Warriors! (this thread is hot hot hot)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Flame Warriors!

Chazwozel said:
bewtifulfreak said:
A lot of Big Cat in me as well, but to be identified as an Ent is terribly flattering... it's nice to be held in such high regard. : }

Dude, I think the forum flipped out on Kurtz over you and Menopausal rogue once. Ent fits you both perfectly.
Funnily enough, I remember us butting branches once, though I can't remember over exactly what. I just remember it had something to do with stereotyping and hypocrisy, and I have a vague recollection that Amy was involved somehow...

Necronic

Staff member
Flame Warriors!

So, for the sake of posterity, I think I finally got to meet a Godzilla, although it was a long breeding process Shego ended up being one.

I think I am somewhat of the Profundus Maximus, but I'm not exactly sure.

Flame Warriors!

bewtifulfreak said:
Chazwozel said:
bewtifulfreak said:
A lot of Big Cat in me as well, but to be identified as an Ent is terribly flattering... it's nice to be held in such high regard. : }

Dude, I think the forum flipped out on Kurtz over you and Menopausal rogue once. Ent fits you both perfectly.
Funnily enough, I remember us butting branches once, though I can't remember over exactly what. I just remember it had something to do with stereotyping and hypocrisy, and I have a vague recollection that Amy was involved somehow...
careful. Ents burn very well, and I have lots of napalm. ;)

R

RealBigNuke

Flame Warriors!

I'd like to think I fall pretty smoothly into the big cat persona. I might say in arguments that I'd also fit the nitpicker archetype, too. I don't often have arguments, but all of your arguments are just so ridiculous ;) ... Evil clown, maybe?

I'd say invader's a trog way sooner than I'd say gas bandit was. Gasbandit and JCM are also idealogues probably more than anything else.

Flame Warriors!

They've called it. Cat's just another old pervert eyeing the tubes of the interweb. ;)

S

Steven Soderburgin

Flame Warriors!

That's a bit closer to the mark, but I don't worry about being punched in the mouth in real life either.

C

Chazwozel

Flame Warriors!

Kissinger said:
That's a bit closer to the mark, but I don't worry about being punched in the mouth in real life either.
You don't frequent many bars then do you? Nothing worse than a sober virgin. :ugeek:

Flame Warriors!

Amy said:
i see you as toxic granny. :D
GRANNY???

Oh, payback is going to be sweet for that one.

I think I have the "Jewish mother" role sewn up here. There's definitely some toxicity there...

S

Steven Soderburgin

Flame Warriors!

Chazwozel said:
You don't frequent many bars then do you? Nothing worse than a sober virgin. :ugeek:
Not that you know a damn thing about me, but what makes you think I'm a virgin?

S

Silvanesti

Flame Warriors!

Those are pretty funny! I was a lurker for a long time, guess now that im trying to be more active it'll be a while before i find a new 'identity' :lol:

C

Chazwozel

Flame Warriors!

ZenMonkey said:
Amy said:
i see you as toxic granny. :D
GRANNY???

Oh, payback is going to be sweet for that one.

I think I have the "Jewish mother" role sewn up here. There's definitely some toxicity there...
You don't "guilt" us enough though. A proper Jewish mother goes through a fit of "Oi, kill me now, just leave me to die" at least once a day.

S

Steven Soderburgin

Flame Warriors!

Chazwozel said:
http://halforum.com/viewtopic.php?f=2&t=197&start=105
Nothing in that thread would indicate that I am a virgin.

What I'd really like to know is if it turned out that you were right, why would it matter?

Status
Not open for further replies.