[TV] FOX's Gotham coming soon.

Well through the 90's Green Arrow was about 20 years older than Bats...
My main concern is that a green-lit Gotham series could remove some potential characters from Arrow. I could even see Warner deciding to make a certain character, who happens to be a major Batman villain, off-limits even though he's already been mentioned several times in Arrow this season.

Well, in addition to the news that some of the classic villains like Joker and Riddler will be turning up in the show to showcase their humble beginnings, the first picture has arrived of one of them: Oswald Cobblepot, the Penguin.

I like Donal Logue a lot, RIP Terriers, but I still don't have a lot of hope for this show not to be bad.

I have no interest in this series. It's basically Smallville: Batman Edition.

And Smallville lasted ten seasons too long.
Story goes that Paul Dini was originally tasked with creating a Batman prequel series. He deemed it an unworkable concept for the character, left the project, and the whole thing was retooled to be based on Superman instead.

Story goes that Paul Dini was originally tasked with creating a Batman prequel series. He deemed it an unworkable concept for the character, left the project, and the whole thing was retooled to be based on Superman instead.
And it only BARELY works for Superman. If they had renamed the show Metropolis, put him in the costume, and then continued on fighting super villains and doing team-ups and quasi-Justice League stuff, I'd have a lot less problems with the show.

Honestly, I was excited about this particular project when it was going to be basically Gotham Central. I'm a LOT less interested now.

Jesus Christ, they actually used the "There's a war coming" line? Why not just say "There's a storm coming" while you're at it?

Yeah, I'm sorry, this looks like crap.

The fuck did I just watch.[DOUBLEPOST=1399352807,1399352739][/DOUBLEPOST]Donal was pretty awesome on Vkings btw