Funny Pictures Thread. It begins again

Dave

Staff member
When Reddit saw this picture they were THIRSTY!

Of course, she apparently has an only fans, so maybe it's not unexpected to her.

I’ve seen the cake one before but from another angle, which means it was remarkable enough that multiple people have posted it.

—Patrick

Dave

Staff member
Are you saying you don't see the words "vicious incest"? Or are you saying you don't find the phrase "vicious incest" to be unusual? :p
I absolutely didn't see the incest part until you pointed it out. The Bleach one is one I don't get. I can't zoom in enough to see if that's a different language. If it's in English then yeah, it's stupid. Otherwise it's just a funny coincidence.

I absolutely didn't see the incest part until you pointed it out. The Bleach one is one I don't get. I can't zoom in enough to see if that's a different language. If it's in English then yeah, it's stupid. Otherwise it's just a funny coincidence.
The "Bleach" one looks like a haircare product at the top of the box, but a breakfast cereal at the bottom of the box, and is named "White Star Hair Bleach"

I was looking for a Penny Arcade comic, just browsing through their archives, when I noticed that I was apparently getting an ad for lingerie and graphics cards. In the same advertisement.
1667811644259.png

Either Google doesn't know me at all, or it knows me a little too well.

I was looking for a Penny Arcade comic, just browsing through their archives, when I noticed that I was apparently getting an ad for lingerie and graphics cards. In the same advertisement.

Either Google doesn't know me at all, or it knows me a little too well.
Not just lingerie, but the male equivalent with the visible bulge in front of the two pantys.

I don't have a picture of this one (because I was in such shock about how it could get by the DMV), but I was behind one just last week that said OBIWANK.

Also someone should tell this fella that the phrase "a hole in one" is not exclusive to golfers.
sandtrap.jpg

--Patrick