Funny Pictures Thread. It begins again

Looks like someone over at Samsung doesn't like Bixby either.

(For anyone who doesn't know, Bixby is Samsung's voice assistant, a la Alexa or Siri. It sucks capybara balls.)

I just got an S20 Ultra and they've finally removed the damn button. It's defaulted to double-clicking the power button but I returned that back to opening the camera cause I actually use that often.

View attachment 36831

Looks like SOMEbody is going to get a stern talking-to.

--Patrick
I knew someone that worked at Microsoft, and while he said they generally didn't care, anyone who actually worked on Windows Phone was expected to have a Windows Phone (this was back when that was a thing). He said that everyone he knew that worked on that had an iPhone or Droid for when they weren't at work.

You just can't beat the vanilla android experience of the Nexus/Pixel line, imo.
When it became obvious that Gingerbread was still months away from being available for my Evo, I rooted it and put stock Nexus with Gingerbread in its place.

By the time HTC and Sprint had their say and finally let users have Gingerbread, it was time for Google to release Ice Cream Sandwich. I don't know if Android is still like that. I didn't stick around to find out. That was what pushed me into the iOS camp, where I remain to this day.