Funny Pictures Thread. It begins again

GasBandit

Staff member
Spoilered for length - The Trix Ant Death Ritual

I had a similar experience with EZ Cheese when I was in college. I sprayed a whole bunch on a slice of bread and left it out in the grass.
WEEKS went by, and it went COMPLETELY untouched by ants or ANY OTHER local fauna. And this was the place where possums kept getting into my trash cans and knocking over my dog feeder to get at the food.

The Trix Ant Death Ritual

I had a similar experience with EZ Cheese when I was in college. I sprayed a whole bunch on a slice of bread and left it out in the grass.
WEEKS went by, and it went COMPLETELY untouched by ants or ANY OTHER local fauna. And this was the place where possums kept getting into my trash cans and knocking over my dog feeder to get at the food.
I, also, remember stinkymeat.net.

--Patrick

I thought that was going to end up darker, like the little girl already knew the amount of time and energy the job would demand compared to salary would preclude having kids.

I need to pay more attention to thread titles.

figmentPez

Staff member

“The thing none of you will ever understand is that there are no sides. There are no heroes or villains. There’s just what I want and how I’ll get it.”

I don't remember that creature from the show, why is it getting such prominent... waitaminute!
I'm genuinely trying to figure out how this error could've happened (assuming it wasn't a deliberate troll by the person who made the image in the calendar). My best guess is that someone tried to google something related to "angel" and weeping angels from Dr. Who showed up, and things spiraled from there?

I'm genuinely trying to figure out how this error could've happened (assuming it wasn't a deliberate troll by the person who made the image in the calendar). My best guess is that someone tried to google something related to "angel" and weeping angels from Dr. Who showed up, and things spiraled from there?
...I want to all of this link this back to David Boreanaz's terrible Irish accent somehow.

Eh. Oxen and horse fat were used for centuries for baking and cooking and stuff here. It only really lessened die to cholesterol and medical crap. If it was as healthy as butter, I'd happily still use it.
Horses are yummy, horse fat is yummy.

Eh. Oxen and horse fat were used for centuries for baking and cooking and stuff here. It only really lessened die to cholesterol and medical crap. If it was as healthy as butter, I'd happily still use it.
Horses are yummy, horse fat is yummy.
Because of the wild west era, the USA has a different relationship with horses than with much of the rest of the world. In a lot of places in Europe, you can get horse meat in restaurants. Here, many people look at it similarly to eating dog or cat meat. But, it's supposed to be tasty. If I were in France or Belgium, I'd give it a try.