Funny Pictures Thread. It begins again

I've found an interesting quirk with Dall-E Mini: if you give it any random girl's name but append "from Russia" to the end (eg. "Sasha from Russia", "Emma from Russia", "Kate from Russia", "Isabella from Russia" etc.) you will either get pictures of girls in what appears to be a period dress... or pictures of girls in revealing tops. There is almost no in-between. Either they're dressed like a Puritan from the Salem Witch Trials period, or they're dressed like they're going to the beach.

I wonder if this means anything.

I've found an interesting quirk with Dall-E Mini: if you give it any random girl's name but append "from Russia" to the end (eg. "Sasha from Russia", "Emma from Russia", "Kate from Russia", "Isabella from Russia" etc.) you will either get pictures of girls in what appears to be a period dress... or pictures of girls in revealing tops. There is almost no in-between. Either they're dressed like a Puritan from the Salem Witch Trials period, or they're dressed like they're going to the beach.

I wonder if this means anything.
I tried and the results are the typical Instagram and dating profil pics. No bikinis or puritan clothes.

Hypothesis: The popularity of the names is linked to the style of dress. Mary will give older clothing and Heather will give newer clothing. I leave the testing of this hypothesis to others.

These refer to a pair of shorts that women can wear inside their skirt so that they don't accidentally panty-flash anyone if their skirt gets lifted up by the wind. Oh, also, it prevents surreptitious upskirt photos.

Do you guys have these in the west? It never occurred to me that these things might not be universal.

These refer to a pair of shorts that women can wear inside their skirt so that they don't accidentally panty-flash anyone if their skirt gets lifted up by the wind. Oh, also, it prevents surreptitious upskirt photos.

Do you guys have these in the west? It never occurred to me that these things might not be universal.
Looks like they're called "slip shorts" here. There's also Spanx, leggings, and bike shorts. Back when I was wearing short skirts (in my long ago college days), I wore bike shorts.