Funny (political, religious) pictures

AOC joined Twitch recently was playing Among Us last night...and this happened. (Hbomberguy ran a massively successful Twitch charity stream for a transgender charity which AOC famous popped in for at one point).

Also, I wish "politics" was more wholesome like this and not *gestures broadly to politics*.

This brings to mind FDR's fireside chats in the 30s and 40s. At the time, radio was one of the most popular ways to consume content, so FDR used it to directly talk to his electorate and communicate his policies and ideas, thus allowing him to reach as wide an audience as possible. Now, games have become mainstream, so politicians could use games to reach the people.

This brings to mind FDR's fireside chats in the 30s and 40s. At the time, radio was one of the most popular ways to consume content, so FDR used it to directly talk to his electorate and communicate his policies and ideas, thus allowing him to reach as wide an audience as possible. Now, games have become mainstream, so politicians could use games to reach the people.
I'll say this much about AOC: she knows what her demographic is, what they like, and how to reach them there.

I'm cringing at the idea of Trump or Biden even attempting this. Neither would come across well, partly because they're not gamers, but also because they're really not in touch with younger voters.

The idea of trump doing it funny.

"I'm not sus. You're sus. Many people are saying you're sus. We love tasks don't we? I've been doing tasks for so long, all game I do tasks. Some say I've been doing more tasks than everyone else. People say 'sir, it's not fair how many tasks you were doing.' So many tasks, believe me. But I do the tasks. Would I like to be the imposter? Sure. Maybe I should be the imposter. I think I'd be good at it. What do you say? You think I'd be good at it? I think so. I think I'd kill everyone. There would not be a single meeting before I'd kill everyone. I could do it. Maybe I should. The fake news is already saying I'm killing people. So nasty that fake news."

when i saw jacksepticeye on it i was really hoping RubberNinja would be on it too.
I was kind of surprised Jack was on it, considering it was the middle of the night for him.

Honestly, the funniest moment of the night was when Valkyrae and Toast 3rd impostered AOC, but Rae streams on YouTube and Toast streams on Facebook so I can't clip it from them.

Obama could have gotten away with this. (Of course, he'd have one of his daughters over his shoulder helping him, but that's another issue.)

I wonder if some enlisted dude got a hold of the account and started posting stuff. It does seem like the kind of thing a bored soldier would do.

And if so, I wonder what kind of punishment he'll be facing.