Funny (political, religious) pictures

Actually I might actually have an answer. Empire of the Summer Moon is a fantastic read that not only touches on American expansionism, but also the insane brutality of the Commanches and the terror they spread to their neighboring tribes. Can't say I'm 100% it fits the "not woke" criteria. But...maybe? *shrug*

figmentPez

Staff member
Who’s the dipshit?
Jordan Peterson (Wikipedia article) best I can tell he's a professional douchebag. Misogynist, anti-trans, has strong opinions about Biblical teaching (despite not appearing to actually profess faith in God or Jesus Christ as God), and generally has his head completely up his own ass. Definitely part of the christofascist movement, probably a white nationalist.

He also sounds like Kermit the Frog so it's nearly impossible to take him seriously even if he wasn't an absolute brain damaged mess of a human being. Jordan Peterson I mean.

figmentPez

Staff member
The HouseGOP Twitter made this typo earlier today:

House GOP Twitter made a Freudian slip.jpg

Or maybe it wasn't a typo. We all know they want America to be a theocracy.

They also tweeted that "Stories are NOT facts" and then immediately retweeted themselves.

Maybe it's just me, but whenever I see Matt Gaetz's face it always makes me think of Bruce Campbell in Escape from LA. Dude just doesn't look right.